Spike's Got Talent

Start from the beginning

"Boom," Leo says, pulling out the card the girl picked. The girl looked at the card Leo was holding and saw it was her card. "Magic." He threw the card on the ground and walked away from them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the audition, a curly-haired kid was gurgling twinkle twinkle little star with water while Perry and the students watched in disgust. Perry presses a buzzer. "Next!" The boy tries to spit the water in his cup. "Don't you spit that out! You swallow that disgusting performance!" The kid swallows the water and walks off stage. Leo walks up to the stage, holding three silver rings in his hand.

"Aha!" Leo says.

"Ugh! Dooley. Next!" Perry says. She presses a buzzer.

"Come on, give me a chance!" Leo says.

"Ah, fine. Just get it over with." Perry groaned. 

"Three solid steel rings. Pass right through each other to become interlocked." Leo says. He interlocks the rings together and the students become impressed with the trick. "Locked solid, right? Hmm?" Leo blows on the rings and they disappear. The students in the room clap.

"Ho, ho, ho! Wow! That wasn't awful!" Perry says. "All right, you're in."

"Yes! For my next trick, I'll leave while I'm ahead." Leo says. He walks off stage. Chase was up next and he stood on the stage.

"What's your talent? Other than having my middle school haircut." Perry says.

"I am the smartest man to ever live," Chase says. Everyone in the room started to groan and roll their eyes. "Break out your online dictionaries, people...I can spell any word."

"I got one for ya: snoozefest." Perry laughs. The students in the room began to boo Chase and throw paper balls at him. "Next!" Perry hits the buzzer.

"No! No! I have another talent!" Chase says. "I can do magic!"

"Oh, no, you can't," Leo says as he sat up in his chair. Chase starts to use his molecular kinesis to make the paper balls float in the air. The students and Perry looked on in amazement. As Perry laughed excitedly, Chase began to shoot the paper balls into the crowd.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Perry says as everyone begins to clap. "Dooley, you're out. Little Dutch boy, you're in!" As everyone starts to leave, Leo walks up to Chase.

"Great job, Chase. Hey, maybe for your next trick you can remove this knife from my back!" Leo says. He walks out of the cafeteria.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I have to do something to protest Perry's talent show," Owen says as he and Bree sit in the living room. "Something that will take her and the entire establishment down!"

"Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" Bree says. "Let's...storm the school!"

"Build a sculpture!" Owen says at the same time.

"Of course. A sculpture. We are so in sync." Bree says.

"A sculpture will symbolize how authority suffocates creative expression. We can put it right in front of the entrance to the school where everyone will see it." Owen says. "The question is: what do we make it out of?"

"Uh, ice?" Bree says.

"No," Owen says.

"Clay?" Kyle asks. Kyle, Adam, and I were in the kitchen eating toast.

"Too obvious."

"Plaster?" Bree says.

"Really?"

"How about butter?" I say.