Metting The In-laws

Ch 3

Phayu takes Rain into his room and starts a hot shower. "Hey, darling, why don't we take a bath?" Phayu doesn't wait for Rain's reply as he knows the younger is quite tired and might be in his head-space too. So, Phayu gently bathes Rain and then wraps him in a towel.

After making sure everything is okay, he gives Rain one of his hoodies and shorts. He puts him gently on the bed and tucks a blanket around him. As Phayu is ready to leave, a hand grabs his shirt sleeve. He turns around to see Rain with teary eyes, chewing on his lips.

"Please ..don.don't leave m…me..me, I swear..I swear I didn't d…do anything." Rain says in a trembling voice.

It really broke Phayu's heart. It looks like their punishment has gone way too far for Rain to be falling this far into his head-space. So, he just takes Rain's hand and squeezes it hard. "Hey darling, I swear I'm not going anywhere, okay?! I'm just going to carry Pai here. Sky can't do it alone, right?!" Phayu's heart melts at Rain's doe-Bambi eyes.

"Hmm, okay. But please be quick." Rain says, putting his hand back under the blanket and holding it till the blanket covers half of his face.

"Of course, Baby." Phayu kisses Rain's forehead one last time before leaving the room.

Phayu goes straight to the guest room. Pai and Sky are there because Prapai has not been staying home for a while and his room needs to be cleaned. (It was actually uncle Porsche's order. It's more of a punishment for not coming back home.)

When Phayu reaches the guest room, he sees Pai lying in bed wearing comfy clothes. Also, Sky has changed and sits on the bed. He is frowning.

"What happened, Sky?" Phayu asks gently, not wanting to wake Pai up.

Sky must have been deep in thought. He startles when he hears Phayu's voice. "Phi, you scared me to death."

Phayu chuckles a bit and says, "Nong, I called you, but you didn't hear me. So, what were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking. If only I had noticed it earlier." Sky says with teary eyes.

"Hey, hey, Nong, what happened?" Phayu squats down to match Sky's height.

"He is injured, Phi. Nothing dangerous, but it's still an injury. He didn't say a word and just took his punishment. If only he had told me. I swear I would never.ha.. have given him a ..p..punishment." Sky hiccups.

Phayu understands how Sky is feeling. He was feeling the same way while looking at Rain's swollen ankle. Phayu bites his lips. He needs to be fast, or Rain might do something. He is alone and in his head-space.

"Nong Sky, I feel the same. We didn't know they were injured, and those little shits were good at hiding it. They just wanted to please us, that's why they didn't say anything." Phayu explains to Sky in a gentle voice. He bends down and lifts Pai, bridal style.

"P'Phayu, where are you carrying P'Pai?" Sky asks in confusion.

"My room. Rain is by himself and in head-space. So, we shouldn't leave him alone any longer, and I don't think you would get any sleep here. Also, Pai would go on a rampage, if he doesn't see you when he wakes up."

They reach Phayu's bedroom and see Rain sleeping in the king-size bed, looking so small. Sky and Phayu want to protect him at all costs. Phayu walks to the bed and gently puts Prapai on the other side.

"Sky, go and lie between them." Phayu says, looking for some extra mattresses in the cupboard.

"But Phi, why are we all sleeping together?" Sky asks warily. It's not like he hasn't slept in the same bed with Rain {a/n: please deactivate your dirty mind} before, but with Prapai and Phayu .. that was something else.

"Hmm, because the first thing Pai will ask for in the morning will be you and then me and Rain. He will go nuts if he doesn't find you immediately. Also, his room is dirty. He hasn't returned home for a month or two." Phayu explains to Sky while putting the mattresses on the ground near both sides of the bed.

Sky climbs up between Rain and Prapai. Once he lies down, Prapai subconsciously hugs him. "Why putting down the mattresses, though, Phi?" Sky asks curiously.

"Because, Nong Sky, you forget that your boyfriend is a child who tends to move way too much in his sleep." Phayu says, chuckling fondly.

Phayu lies down on the bed hugging Rain's back. Prapai slings his arm over Sky's waist and hugs his back tightly in his sleep. Sky searches for Rain's hand, holding it firmly. "Phi?" Phayu hears a trembling voice full of guilt.

"Hmm?" He hums in reply.

"Did we do the right thing by punishing them?" The tone is alert this time, as Sky's voice is breaking and wobbly.

"Nong, I can't say if we did the right thing or not. I don't know why they ran away, so I can't say I'm angry. But they did rile us up, knowing the consequences. So we have the right to be angry about that, okay?! Don't take it to heart, Nong. Just sleep. We will see what to do tomorrow." Phayu gently pulls the cover over all of them and closes his eyes. Sky shuts his eyes, snuggling back into Pai.

In the morning 

Rain gets woken up by some clicking sounds. He tries to open his eyes but quickly shuts them again to adjust to the light.
He feels warmth and cosiness from both sides. How odd, he always feels it from one side only.

"Lower your voice. Ven and Pai will kill us if we wake them up." Rain hears someone talking. It's a deep, silky and manly voice.

"I know, but they are looking so cute." This time it's a different voice. It's soft and cute and reminds him of P'Phayu when he is spoiling Rain.

"They are definitely going to wake up at this rate."

"Yea, I agree with you, cousin. The Korean-boy-band-looking-cute-boy is awake already, listening." Shit, how did that person catch Rain?

Opening his eyes, he sits up on the bed. There are four figures in front of him.

"P'Phayu, P'Pai, what are you both doing so early in the morning?" Rain says sleepily. His eyes are almost closed, but he can hear laughter. He looks for the source and sees a handsome-beautiful man and a cute-pretty man.

Before he can stop himself, his mouth starts working.

"You both are so pretty and beautiful, Phi." 'Shit, did I say that? Was that my voice?' Rain thinks.

"Well, thank you, little baby." Says the beautiful man.

"M..no. a…baby" Rain says whining. He is sleepy and not caring who is in front of him.

"Hmmm, baby boy, it's still early. Sleep some more." That gets Rain to open his eyes. He snaps his head to see where P'Phayu's voice came from. He sees Phayu still beside him, sleeping while hugging his back. He looks to his other side, only to see Prapai hugging Sky's back and Sky holding Rain's hand.

"Yes, you are a baby." Says the silky voice of the beautiful man. Rain turns to it, blushing.

Now fully awake, he observes the four men in the room properly. Two of them stand to one side (one is dangerously attractive and the other killingly handsome). They have the familiar faces of P'Phayu and P'Pai.

On the other side stands a beautiful man in a white shirt with two open buttons and cream-coloured jeans. He is smiling beautifully at him. Beside him is a pretty-looking man. He is wearing a soft-looking, light purple t-shirt and black jeans. He looks at Rain with a soft smile.

"Umm…he..hello… Phi..no.no….Khun…II..that….II" Right now, if anyone tells Rain to jump out of a plane, Rain could happily do so without a parachute. 'Please, please, someone bury me in the ground. Ahhhhhhh! I'm in front of my in-laws. Ahhhhhh! I just want to die.' Rain looks like a human tomato. Taking pity on the poor boy, Pete tries to smooth things down.

"Good morning Bun. It's okay. We know, they…" The cute man points to the killing handsome man and the dangerously handsome man, "… can be a little terrifying. But don't worry, they are nothing more than two giant teddy bears."

"More like two toddlers in adult form." The beautiful man says. Rain giggles, and the two handsome men look offended.

"Like P'Pai and P'Phayu, when they bicker." Rain's comment makes the beautiful and cute men laugh.
Rain yelps when he feels a second hand wrapping around his waist, just a little bit up from where P'Phayu is holding him.

He hears Sky say, "Hmmmmm Rain, sleep..mor..more or you will get cranky."

Rain looks at Sky. His friend is holding him by the waist while being back hugged by P'Pai like a koala. Rain looks back to where those four men are still watching him. He nudges Sky.

"Psssss, Sky. Sky, wake up." Rain's brain has stopped working since he saw those beautiful and handsome men. So he did what a best friend would do. 'If you are dying, why die alone? Take your bestie to hell, too.'

"Hmmm, what do you want Rain?" Sky complains groaning. When Sky opens his eyes, it takes him some time to adjust to the light. Once his vision clears, he looks at Rain, annoyed that his friend woke him.

"What?" Sky is already annoyed with Rain waking him, and now his friend is not even saying anything, just pointing his finger somewhere. Sky rolls his eyes and looks to where his best friend is indicating.

Okay, and now Sky wants to really rethink his life decision of befriending Rain. (He would never admit it, but if he was sent back in time, he could still befriend Rain a thousand times over.)

"Hello to you too, sweetheart." NO, Sky is definitely not blushing because of the pet name and because the man who complimented him looks like HIS P'Pai.

"Hello." Rain stares at his best friend. Sky looks like a human tomato. He is greeting the men in a small voice. Ohh! That's it. Rain is never going to let Sky live this down.

Suddenly, Rain and Sky feel the hands on their waist tighten possessively.

They hear two deep voices, "Dad, please tell your husband, not to flirt with my boyfriend."{Pai} "... and my wife."{Phayu}

"Good! Now you are all awake. Breakfast is ready. Come on. We need to meet our sons-in-law. Come on, chop-chop boys. And I don't want anyone to be late, except those two cuties." Porsche says (more like commands), clapping.

"Come on, dad. We are your sonssss, naaaaa~" Prapai whines still sleepy and hugging Sky.

"You both are nothing but little shits, and those two cuties need to be introduced to the rest of the family. We will wait for you boys at the table."

"Sweethearts, are you allergic to anything?" Pete asks smiling. Rain and Sky shake their heads.

"Great! The breakfast is ready. Be quick. Everyone is excited to meet you two." Porsche says, dragging Kinn, Vegas and Pete with him.

Rain and Sky let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. Rain looks at Sky, who nods at him.

"Phi, come on, wake up." Rain says gently to Phayu while tapping his arm.

"Ummmm, let's sleep a bit moreeeee." It's a great shock to Sky to see P'Phayu like this. Usually, he is the most upright one of them all. So, to see him whining like this is damn funny.

"Phi, please wake up. Your parents told us not to be late." Rain argues with a stern voice, like an adult scolding a child.
It's another shock for Sky to hear his, HIS, best friend, the silly, reckless, dum, lovestruck baby of the group, use such a mature tone.

Sky feels Pai's grip tighten on his waist and shakes his head, "Don't expect me to do the same. Wake up, or I'm kicking you out of bed." Pai immediately rises with a smile.

"Good morning ~" Prapai's deep, husky voice from sleep always sends shivers down Sky's spine. "Good morning." Sky replies with cheeks turned a little dusty pink and ears turned red. It doesn't go unnoticed by his boyfriend. Prapai smirks.

"Ohh, you woke up P'Pai?" Rain asks, still trying to wake Phayu.

"Good morning, Nu Rain."

"Good morning, Phi." Rain says giggling, as Pai calls him 'Nu'.

"Nu??" Rain yelps and jumps into Sky's lap, clutching his hand at Phayu's sudden words.

"Ohh, it's a short form of Nong. 'Nu'." Pai explains laughing, at Rain holding Sky.

"Ok, ok, that's enough." Phayu immediately snatches Rain from Sky and places him in his own lap. He scowls at Prapai and Sky and hides his face in Rain's nape. Sky takes note, 'Make sure never to take Rain away from Phayu when he just wakes up. It makes him more irritated.'

"Phi, there's no time for this." Rain says softly, patting Phayu's head. "Okay! Now boys, I need you to be ready in 15 minutes. ALL OF YOU! I don't want the second impression I am making on my in-laws to be bad. The first one was too chaotic already." This time Rain's voice is commanding, leaving no room for arguments.

Rain stands up from the bed and walks towards the bathroom. He calls out, "Sky, would you prefer to bathe alone, with P'Pai or with me?" That question got both Prapai's and Phayu's attention. But before anyone can say anything, Sky answers.

"Hmmm, either alone or with you. It's not like we haven't showered together before. So, I'm okay with either option." Sky says, standing up to go to Rain, but Pai grabs his hand and whines.

"Babyyyyyyy! Bathe with me, naa. Please! Or you can also bathe alone, you know. My bedroom has a big bathroom too."

"Okay. Now it's definitely a no. If I shower with you, I will be late for sure. I don't want the second impression I make on my in-laws to be bad either." Sky says, gently pulling his hand out of Pai's grip.

"Sweet boy, how much time would you both need?" Phayu asks, looking at Rain with loving eyes.

"Umm, Phi..w..we need at least 10 minutes." Rain says, blushing under Phayu's intense gaze.

"Hmmm, it's okay. Do you need me to leave some of my and Pai's clothes on the bed for you and Sky?" Phayu asks, standing up and going towards Rain. As he is face to face with Rain, Phayu puts his hand on his boyfriend's head and gently pats him.

"Yes, please P'Phayu." Rain purrs at the gentle gesture. Phayu's eyes turn dark.

"Okay, MY good boy~" Sky knows if he doesn't interfere now, they will never be able to make it to breakfast in time. So, he snatches Rain and walks him up to the bathroom. Then, he pushes his friend inside and turns around before locking the door.

"Sorry, Phi, but we need to be able to make it to breakfast. So please, be ready in time." With that, Sky closes the door.

KinnPorsche and VegasPete POV of the events

Porsche has hoped the fight has been solved already. He knows Prapai is not the type of person to cheat on someone, nor is Venice. So, there must be some misunderstanding here.
Those two boys look young. The one in Pai's arms must be Venice's boy, and the one who came with Venice must be Pai's lover.

Porsche sighs. He feels a tap on his shoulder and looks around to find Pete looking at him. Pete pats Porsche's shoulder.

"Let's go and wake them up." Porsche hums.

"Where are you two going?" Pete and Porsche stop midway up the stairs and look behind when Kinn calls out to them.

"Ohh, we are going to wake up the kids."

"Okay." As Porsche and Pete start to climb the stairs again, they hear Kinn and Vegas coming after them.

"Wait. Why are you coming?" Pete asks, stopping them all.

"To wake the kids up." Kinn says, matter-of-fact.

"We know, but why, Kinn?" Porsche asks with a suspicious look at Kinn and Vegas.

"We just don't want the fight between the kids to get ugly. We can help by looking after the young boys while you can talk to my brat and Kinn's brat." Vegas explains, climbing the stairs, not waiting for Porsche and Pete. Kinn walks ahead of him.

"Hey! Wait, we can handle this. We don't need your help." Porsche says, accelerating to keep up with them.

"Yes! The last time you said you could handle a deal, I remember you getting kidnapped. Kinn and I had to start a war." Vegas says, pointing out and making Kinn snort.

When they arrive in front of Venice's room, the bodyguard informs them that Phayu has also taken Pai and his boy inside with him. Porsche grabs Kinn's hand as he is about to knock on the door.

"I think we should just leave." Pete says. Porsche nods in agreement while gripping Kinn's hand hard. Vegas opens the door as the other three argue and walks inside.

"Vegas, you can't just go in somebody's room like that." Pete says while joining him. Kinn and Porsche follow close behind.

"Well, lucky for me, it's my brat's room. So technically, I'm not in someone else's room."

"Well, Vegas is not wrong…" Porsche earns a smack for that.

'Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~" A groan takes everyone by surprise. Porsche notices that Kinn and Vega must have let their guards down. (Which they never do unless they are in front of family.) Vegas and Kinn pull Pete and Porsche slightly behind them. Kinn's hand is on the gun, resting peacefully on his waist.

Porsche and the others look at where the voice is coming from. The scene in front of their eyes is peacefully beautiful-cute. They see Venice and Prapai at either end of the bed. In between them lie the two beautiful young boys. Pai's hand is securely around a beautiful young man's waist (His name is Sky, maybe. Ven had introduced the beautiful boy as Pai's lover.), while Ven's hand is possessively wrapped around a cute Korean-looking boy's waist. (The one Pai was carrying.) It is an adorable scene. It's like their kids are shielding their lovers from the world. But, if you look closer, you can see three people protecting one. The beautiful boy's hand is wrapped around the cute boy's waist. Not in a romantic manner. It's more like besties. It's the way Porsche and Pete sleep.

Pete must have the same thoughts when he looks at Porsche. They observe the cute scene before them until they hear a clicking sound.
They snap their head towards the noise to find Vegas taking photos of their sons and their lovers. Kinn looks at Vegas with raised eyebrows.

"Blackmail." With that, Vegas put his phone back, but another clicking sound could be heard. Porsche sees Pete clicking photos of their kids and sons-in-law. Porsche decides to take some pictures as well and joins him.

"So cute~" Pete says quite loudly this time.

"Lower your voice. Ven and Pai will kill us if we wake them up." Porsche says, smacking Pete on the arm and Pete smacking him back.

"I know, but they are looking so cute." Pete says defensively.

"They are definitely going to wake up at this rate." Kinn says with a sigh, shaking his head at his lover and brother-in-law.

"Yea, I agree with you, cousin. The Korean-boy-band-looking-cute-boy is awake already, listening." All three snap their head back to Vegas, who is looking sharply at their kids sleeping.

They watch as the cute Korean-but-Thai-looking boy opens his eyes, sitting up on the bed. He is looking at them with sleepy eyes.
"P'Phayu, P'Pai, what are you both doing so early in the morning?" That really makes Porsche and Pete laugh. Finally, someone from the outside of the household mistakes these fathers and sons for brothers or something.

"You both are so pretty and beautiful, Phi." Porsche and Pete look at the cute boy as he compliments them.

"Well, thank you, little baby." Says Porsche enjoying seeing the boy blush.

"M..no. a…baby." The younger whines sleepily.

"Hmmm, baby boy, it's still early. Sleep some more." 'Baby-boy, huh?' Pete thinks, smirking. Venice is still asleep, but it looks like the kid got aware of his surroundings. He snaps his head to Venice and then looks around. His expression turns to awe as he looks at Prapai hugging Sky's back and Sky holding his hand.

"Yes, you are a baby." Pete says like it's a matter-of-fact.

Kinn, Vegas, Porsche and Pete notice the cute kid blushing, while observing them.
First, the boy looks at Kinn and Vegas. He must have concluded something in his head as he is nodding to himself. Then he turns his eyes to Pete and Porsche, to which Porsche gives him a beautiful smile, and Pete gives him a cute smile.

"Umm…he..hello… Phi..no.no….Khun…II..that….II" It took Kinn's and Vegas's life's training not to react when a human tomato is in front of them. But Porsche and Pete do not have this kind of self-control. They still try to control themselves by covering their mouth with their hands. They are trying very hard not to embrace the kid. The boy hasn't noticed anything though, as he is too lost in his thoughts. Taking pity on the poor baby tomato, Pete tries to lift the mood.

"Good morning Bun. It's okay. We know, they…" Pete points at Kinn and Vegas. "… can be a little terrifying. But don't worry. They are nothing more than two giant teddy bears." Pete knows he can't make the boy more comfortable, but at least he can reassure him.

"More like two toddlers in adult form." Porsche takes the matter into his hands and calls out Kinn and Vegas. The two men look offended, but Porsche scores a point as the kid giggles.

"Like P'Pai and P'Phayu, when they bicker." Porsche and Pete laugh at the boy's comment.
Then suddenly, he yelps. They look to see what happened. The beautiful young kid has wrapped his hand around the cute boy's waist, just a little up from where Venice is holding him. It's like he doesn't want to invade Ven's territory.

"Hmmmmm, Rain, sleep..mor..more, or you will get cranky." So his name is Rain. It is the first time they hear the beautiful boy speaking. Yea, they heard him last night while fighting. But it was a furious, angry voice. Now, hearing that person's soft and gentle sleepy voice is a bit different.

The cute boy, Rain, looks between his friend and where they are all standing. Then, he nudges his friend.

"Psssss, Sky. Sky, wake up." They watch as he tries to wake him.

"Hmmm. What do you want, Rain?" The beautiful boy complains, groaning. Then, he opens his eyes to level an annoyed look at the other.

"What?" He asks, but the cute boy just points his finger at them. The beautiful boy rolls his eyes and follows his indication.

"Hello to you too, sweetheart." Porsche definitely loves making those kids blush. He bets Pete does as well.

"Hello." The beautiful boy, Sky, says in a small voice, blushing.

Suddenly they hear the two sleepy voices of the princes. (brats- if you ask Kinn and Vegas) "Dad, please tell your husband not to flirt with my boyfriend." Pai says while wrapping his arm around Sky. "…and my wife." Venice adds.

'Damn these Theerapanyakun genes and possessive instincts.' Porsche and Pete think at the same time without showing their annoyance. They don't want the kids to be scared.

"Good! Now you are all awake. Breakfast is ready. Come on. We need to meet our sons-in-law. Come on, chop-chop boys. And I don't want anyone to be late except those two cuties." Porsche says (more like commands), clapping. 'Those little shits and cute boys need to eat something.'

"Come on, dad. We are your sonssss, naaaaa~" Prapai whines, still sleepy and hugging Sky.

"You both are nothing but little shits, and those two cuties need to be introduced to the rest of the family. We will wait for you boys at the table." Porsche says, huffing. Those kids are exactly like their dads.

"Sweethearts, are you allergic to anything?" Pete asks, smiling. Both boys shake their heads.

"Great! The breakfast is ready. Be quick. Everyone is excited to meet you two." Porsche says, dragging Kinn, Vegas and Pete with him.