Chapter 1

here another one of my favorite fairy tail opening.

No one POV

Darkness was the last thing they could see before the 4 dragon slayer lost consciousness, but we will focus on one dragon slayer in particular: Giyu Bluefox, The sea king dragon slayer.

Darkness was the last thing he could see before losing consciousness, he couldn't remember what happened, all he knew, was that levy was reading strange writing on the wall of a cave where they shelter themselves against the storm then they were sucked inside a portal that appears after levy finish reading the writing and it was all darkness.

He couldn't see, hear, or feel anything, it was all just numb but he didn't know that the whole world around him have changed.

Timeskip

No one pov

Damn, What happened - he thought to himself still weak to move but managing to regain consciousness

he slowly was able to open his eyes and take in his surrounding, as he looked around, it looked like he was still in the cave, but then he started to feel cold all of a sudden, he then stared at the entrance of the cave and saw that it was snowing,

"Strange," he thought to himself.

he was pretty sure, it was still a long time before it started to snow, then slowly he began to stand up, feeling that he could walk to the cave entrance but then he felt like he stepped on something and tripped.

??: OWWW, F#CKING HELL, GOD THAT HURT" a voice said.

Giyu recognized that voice out of nowhere and was surprised that he was with him here

Giyu: GAJEEL IS THAT YOU?" he yelled surprised and stunned

Gajeel: yes you dumb@ss, it's me who else do you think it is?" he said angrily with a murderous look.

Giyu: "damn ok, I didn't see you, and plus it's dark in here" it wasn't a lied it was so dark that they couldn't see anything, the only light source was the cave entrance and it didn't give them a ton of light so they both decided to make their own light, so giyu went to the entrance of the cave and pick up two stick that was layin at the entrance of the cave and brought it to gajeel who light it up by turning both of his hand into swords and started to crape them together until it stated a spark and the sticks started to catch on fire and so they use it as a light source and started to explore the cave.

Gajeel: was the cave this deep, it looks much deeper when we found it:" he said with a confused face.

Giyu: your right, I didn't see that much when we found it.

Both boys started to look around the cave and notice that it was just deeper but did not notice the difference not only that but they also look around for that strange writing that levy read but they couldn't find it then it occurred to them that they didn't find levy and wendy anywhere and they were worried for what might have happened to them, so they explore more of the cave and ended up with two separate tunnels that lead deeper into the cave.

Giyu: so I guess we got to spit up and we need to find them" he said seriously

Gajeel: yeah, I know, you go that way and I go this way okay?

Giyu: ok, scream if u find anything" he told gajeel who just nodded and went into the tunnel and giyu went into the other one.

Giyu pov

I just separate from gajeel and I could feel something strange in the tunnel but decided to ignore it then I stop when I reached a dead end in the tunnel and when I turn around and notice that the tunnel where I just came from was gone and now I was in a wider area of the cave, what the hell happening but most importantly where am I.