spiderman

Y/n's POV
Why does he have to be so perfect? His brown hair and brown eyes. Everything was perfect about him. I couldn't keep staring at him. He's gonna get creeped out. Or worse, think I'm weird.

He is my best friend, Peter Parker. He whips his head around and catches me staring at him. I hate his spidey sense. Or as I like to call it, his peter tingle. He hates that name for it. "Whatcha looking at, Y/n?" Peter teased.

"Uh- nothing." I say, averting eye contact. He can not know I like him. Oh my gosh, he probably knows. I turn around and start talking to MJ about the next book we are going to read.

Soon, lunch ended and I was off to Chemistry. I shared almost all my classes with Peter, except English. We sat beside each other in all of them. Tonight me and Peter were going to watch movies together since it was Friday. Hopefully tonight won't be so embarrassing. I pray and hope he won't figure out that I like him.

Later that night
I packed my overnight bag and my parents drove me over to Peter's apartment. I was super excited. I planned on forcing Peter to watch all the movies I like, because last week he made me watch all the Star Wars movies. As much as I like Star Wars, I don't want to always watch it.

I walked up to Peter's apartment and knocked on the door. May opened it. She was waving a towel in front of her face and there was smoke.

"Sorry about that, I tried making a new pizza recipe I found online." May said. I smiled and May invited me in. "It's okay May, do you know where Peter is?" I asked.  "Oh, he isn't here yet." May said, walking back towards the kitchen. I nodded and walked to Peter's room.

I grabbed my book I was reading and started reading it. It was a very good book. I read for about 20 minutes before I heard Peter's window open. I didn't budge. I sat there. I looked and saw a red and blue figure climbing on the ceiling.

Woah. What was spiderman doing in Peter's room? He slowly crept across his room and took off his mask. I knew it- it was Peter. He softly closed his door, and jumped down softly. He turned around and froze in his spot. I dropped my book in shock. Thank goodness I marked my page.

"What are you doing here?" Peter asked, shocked. "Uh- it's our annual Friday movie night." I say. "Oh." Peter said. "You're the spiderman from Youtube." I say. "What?! No I'm not." Peter denies, hitting his hand on his suit. It starts to fall down. Wow. He has abs. He's ripped. Omg. Am I breathing still?

"Who else knows?" I ask. "Just Ned." Peter said. "What- how come he knows and I don't?!" I ask, slightly offended about how Ned knows. "He walked in on me a couple weeks ago when I was on my ceiling." Peter explained. "Oh." Is all I say.

"Y/n, you can't tell anyone." Peter begs, coming closer to me. He smells nice. "Scouts honor." I tease. He smiles and hugs me, his arms around my waist.

Peter pulls back and looks at me, then my lips. "Woo, didn't know you could burn popcorn- am I interrupting something?" May says. I jumped back. "Uh-no, May." Peter said, grabbing a shirt, and put in on. Dang, no more abs. Just kidding, his abs were just a plus.

May walked away and slowly nodded. Peter and I went out into the living room and started watching the movies. I picked "The Notebook." That movie makes me ball my eyes out. May came into the living room and said she was called in for an emergency shift.

We said bye and got back to the movie. Soon, it was to the part where Noah and Allie are cuddling in bed and they both pass away peacefully in their sleep. I started balling my eyes out.

A/n: Istg no one better comment about Y/n being too emotional- I balled my eyes out when I watched this movie.

Peter looked at me with wide eyes. "Woah, Y/n are you okay?" Peter asked. I nodded and wiped my eyes. "Yeah, it's just Noah and Allie have been together for so long and they passed away together." I said, still a little emotional.

Peter brings his hand up to my face and wipes away my tears. Woah, he's close to my face. If I just moved a couple of more inches I could kiss him. Peter wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I like this.

"Can I kiss you?" Peter asked. I nodded my head. Peter leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. They were softer than I thought they would be. I liked it. I started to kiss back. Peter leaned forward and my back came in contact with the couch cushions.

I pulled back for air and stared at Peter. "What was that for?" I asked, slightly out of breath. "If it isn't obvious, I like you Y/n." Peter confessed. OMG MY CRUSH LIKES ME BACK. I need to calm down. "I like you too, Peter." I say.

Peter smiles and leans down to kiss me again. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Peter murmured against my lips. I laughed against his lips and pulled back. "I would love to be your girlfriend." I say.

Peter smiled and leaned down to kiss me once again.

I was finally happy with the one thing I wanted.

"WHAT THE F-"