"My princess is feeling needy, hmm?" He asked in a soft voice, lifting your pink mini skirt up to rub over top your lace panties. You slowly nodded your head and grabbed onto the bed sheets underneath you. Toki shook his head no, his hair slowly falling in front of his face. "No, use your words." He demanded as he stopped using his hand to rub in between your legs, leaving you wanting more and feeling helpless. "Y-Yes, I need you, Toki, please?" You begged as he slowly moved his hand up to pull down at your panties. "Of course, sinces you'ves askeds so nicely." Toki lifted your legs up some to be able to fully pull down your panties and throwing them off somewhere on the floor.

"Remember that thing I mentioned?" You asked, staring at the ceiling as you were too embarrassed and flustered to look at Toki directly. Toki thought about it for a second and slowly nodded his head "yes, yous and your daddy's kinks, you means?" He asked wanting to make sure he was on the same track as you. You blushed and covered your eyes with your forearm, feeling more embarrassed as Toki's hand went back to your most sensitive area, softly rubbing at your clit. You didn't respond vocally but your body movements were enough to give the answer away. "You cans calls me dat, princess." He kissed the top of your head and tried nudging your arm away from your face with his nose. "No hidings, Ams wants to kiss you." You giggled and slowly moved your arm away from your face, blushing as Toki took no time to swoop in and kiss you on the lips, using his hand to slowly start entering you with his index and middle finger.

You moaned softly into the kiss and squished your thighs together against his hand. "C'mons, be my goods little girl, m'kays?" Toki cooed, moving his fingers in a scissoring motion inside of you. "Y-yes, daddy." You said, instantly blushing a thousand times more and wanting to hide your entire self from Toki.  Toki wasn't sure how he felt being called that but if it made you happy then that was more than enough for him to be ok with it. "That's my goods girl." Toki said as he removed his fingers from you, putting them up to your lips. You glanced down at his hand and softly grabbed it, licking at his finger tips and softly sucking on them. He closed his eyes and focused on the feeling until you slowly stopped, having cleaned his fingers completely.

He slowly sat up and off the bed to work on taking his jeans off while you pulled down at your skirt. Once the two of you were done discarding your bottom garments he stood in between your legs, lift them up some and you got the hint to wrap them around his waist. "You'res going to take all of Daddy's cock, yeahs?" He looked down at you, enjoying how flustered you got over your own kink. You nodded your head and made a small whimper as he adjusted himself some to line up with you, he simply brushed up against you and that was enough for you to push him in closer to you.

"Heh, so's needy. Be patients." He softly grabbed your right hand and held it above your head as he  began to push himself inside of you, his fully erected cock feeling perfect inside of you. "Daddy!" You moaned softly, wanting all of him but he was purposely going slow to make you beg for him. "Mmm, you knows to use your words, princess." You whined and tried your best to get your words out. "P-please? I need you! I'm so desperate for you." You squirmed underneath him some more as he smiled to himself, thrusting fully into you and making you moan again. "You'res so loud, it's cute." Toki bent down to kiss you on the lips before he stood back up and pulled almost all the way out of you before thrusting his hips into you roughly.

The sudden rough friction drove you insane, the way Toki was being so rough with you how could you not be loud? you tried to muffle your moans, closing your eyes and wanting more and more of Toki. "Please keep going! Fuckk, please, daddy!" You plead as Toki fasten his pace some, leaning down and holding himself up with his hands as he continued thrusting into you, "you're such a goods girl, look at you taking so's much cock." Toki murmured to you, enjoying having your body to himself. "You'res so beautiful." He said as he admired you, you locked eyes with him and he was so happy, he was filled with happiness and love and it made you melt instantly. "T-Toki! I don't think I can last much longer-" he cut you off "No, yous wait." Aaand there he went. He knew how much you hated him edging you but something about it brought him joy seeing you get so pent up.

"Ams not evens close, be a goods girl for Daddy." He took his time with you, slowing his pace and being soft with you now. "There's you go. Good girl. Mmhmm." Toki grinned watching you arch your back and moved your hips up in rhythm with him. Toki leaned down and kissed you, licking along your lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Toki, please?" You begged him, softly digging your nails into his back. "No no, call me the rights names." Toki corrected you, getting a hang of treating you the way you wanted. "Mmm, daddy, please? I need to cum, pleaaase?" You asked in between moans. Toki smiled before giving you one last kiss. "Go aheads, princess."

He gave you permission finally and that was enough to send you over the edge. You came crashing down around him, screaming at this point by how good you felt, Toki was driving you crazy in the best way possible. "God, You'res so tight." Toki was getting shaky, you knew his bluff was giving out now he was just as close as you were. "Just- one seconds-" Toki panted, grabbing your hips and pushing you down against him as he reached his orgasm, slowly riding it out as he twirled your hips softly. He slowly pulled himself out of you after a moment and laid softly on top of you.

You played with his damp hair, not caring that he was all sweaty. "You feel so good, Toki." You whispered, letting him recuperate as his breathing was a bit heavy still. "Y-You'res too." He smiled, slowly rolling off you and onto his side. "Comes here." He pulled you close to him and closed his eyes. "Let's cleans up together, then get take aways and cuddles, hmmm?" He kissed the top of your head and waited for your response. "Yes pleaaase!" You grinned happily as you nuzzled your nose against his. "Aaaand then after that's, we fuck agains?" He asked oh so innocently. Well. It wasn't off the table so maybe <3!!