Birthday. Part 1.

Note: I spelt dr. Rockso's name wrong and I'm too lazy to fix it 😭😭😭

It was a Saturday afternoon, you slowly woke up hugging your shark plushie. Only fully waking up once noticing it wasn't Toki you were holding onto. You got up and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth when you noticed a cute little pink gift bag on the bathroom counter. "Hmm?" you question with your toothbrush in your mouth. You read the name tag on it and it had a simple "Wears dis :3" written on it. you recognized Toki's cute hand writing and finished brushing your teeth before slowly opening the bag.

Inside was a cute little velvet pink dress with small red hearts printed on it. it was perfect. Toki never cared that you two had opposite aesthetics, he found it cute being opposites when it came to fashion. you spinned around happily holding the dress up to your chest. you then put the dress on the towel hanger so you could take a warm shower. you couldn't help but wonder what toki was up to.

Meanwhile, Toki was running around the kitchen trying to decorate everything with care bears. "uhh. Tokis? You know we has servants to dos dis work for us, right?" Skwisgaar asked while taking a sip of his drink, watching as Toki was struggling to put a "Happy Birthday" banner up. "I has to make sures everythings is perfects." Toki said as he was determined to get things done by himself, finally taping the banner up crookedly. He smiled proudly and went to decorate the table. "Heres, let me help." Skwisgaar said as he pulled the other half of the care bear printed table cover over the rectangle shaped table. Toki looked up at his taller blonde friend and smiled. it was rare for the two of them to get along lately. but Skwisgaar knew how important you were to Toki and didn't want him to beat himself up over small details overthinking rather or not he did something wrong or if he could have made something better.

"Thanks, heres. Lets me takes a pictures to put on-" Toki got cut off by a stern "No FaceFriends photos." from Skwisgaar. Toki slowly put his phone back in his pocket and continued decorating with Skwisgaar. Murderface came eventually and just sat down complaining about Pickles thinking he was more attractive than him and that Pickles didn't even begin to get the amount of women he does,,, which is 0.

You got out of the shower and dried yourself off, putting the tower in the hamper before putting on a matching pastel pink bra and panties on then white thigh highs and the new dress from Toki on. you smiled at yourself in the mirror. Toki did great. today was a perfect birthday already. you finished your makeup and made sure your hair looked just perfect before happy skipping downstairs.

"morning, Nathan!" You said with a cheerful smile as he waved at you. Him and pickles were cuddled up on the couch watching some cooking show. "Hey, happy birthday dude." Pickles said and waved over at you. "Geez you're how old now?" Pickles asked and tried doing the math. "Toki is 29 so that makes you.." he paused again and got lost in concentration. "Heh. 25 now." You giggled and sat down next to Nathan.

"Speaking of which, where is Toki?" You glanced around the room which they normally stayed in for most of the day when not recording. "Oh. He's uhhh. Uhhhhhh. Oh. He's working on your birthday- err... I mean." He just stopped talking and stared at you as if that was a solid answer to your question. "I'll go look for him." You giggled and and hugged Nathan's arm. He was getting kinda pudgy but that wasn't a bad thing.

You got up and walked over to the bathroom, knocked on the door and got a "I'M POOPIN IN HERE!" From Murder face. You apologized and skipped over to the arcade room, nothing. You then walked over to the closet, which he hid in often When Skwisgaar would bully him, nothing. You then finally walked into the kitchen doorway before Skwisgaar quickly grabbed you by the shoulders. "Nooo's. Uh.. comes back in ... 15 minutes?" He continued pushing you so you had to walk backwards.

You stared at him and confusion but shrugged it off and simply went back to looking for Toki upstairs instead.