Pretty

Y/n sees Jenna's insta post

Warnings: None
Words: 567
Y/n's pov:

I shut the door behind me and on my way to the kitchen, i throw my jacket onto the sofa "Hey baby" I look over to my girlfriend bent over the kitchen counter on her phone.

"Hey pretty girl" She looks to me and smiles "How was your day?" i ask "Good, you?" I take a can of coke out of the fridge and walk over to my girlfriend, turning her around and placing a kiss on her lips.

"I missed you" i smile, "I missed you too" she smiles back "Wanna order pizza? I dont wanna cook and i dont want you to cook because i want to hug you and shit and i cant do that if you're busy. So-" I cut off her rambling "Yes, we'll get pizza" 

"Okay! Now come on- I found a new movie on netflix and i wanna watch it with you" She grabs my hand and pulls me into the living room. I let go and throw myself on the sofa, laying down. I open my arms, gesturing for her to lay on-top of me, which she does. I pass her the remote and she puts on a movie. She lays her head back onto my chest once its on.

2hrs later

The movie's finished. Jenna stands up "Im getting a drink. Want one?" I think for a second
"Yeah. Water- please" She nods and smiles at me before walking into the kitchen. I pull out my phone from my pocket and open instagram. The first post that comes up is one from my girlfriend, posted today. I haven't seen this one. I swipe through the photos until i reach the third.

"Oh my god!" Jenna walks back into the room "What?!" i look up at her "Oh my god"
"Y/n! What is it?" I place a hand over my mouth
"Y-you-" She looks confused "Me?"

"You're so fucking fine" She smiles "Oh" I stand up "Like you don't understand-" I walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning down to kiss her in between each word.
"You. Are. So. Fucking. Pretty."

She giggles in response and i bring her into another kiss, this one a little more passionate. I pull away and move the strands of her hair out of her face "Literally you don't get it, you're the prettiest person alive and- you're my girlfriend?! You're just so fucking-"

I'm cut off by her kissing me again. She pushes me back until i'm sat on the sofa, she straddles my thighs while continuing to kiss me. After a few moments she pulls away slightly, whispering against my lips "Did you see my insta post?" She questions "Yeah~"

"Good, i posted it just for you. Also~ i do understand. My girlfriend is also the prettiest person alive." She smiles against my lips before pulling me into another kiss. She rocks against my thighs as she kisses me "Jenna-" She hums
"You're so pretty"

She giggles in response and runs her hands through my hair "Thank you baby" She leans in for another kiss, when a knock sounds at the door "Ugh, why now" I tap her thigh with my fingers "Come on pretty girl, foods here" She kisses me one last time before climbing off of my thighs