Chapter 7

Katie P.O.V

I walk into the lounge and take a seat on one of the sofas, on the other is the policeman ready with a pen and a sheet of questions to ask me.

"So Katie I don't want to over power you with questions being kidnapped can be a traumatic experience so I am just going to start with a few".

"Okay"

"Where were you when you got kidnapped?"

"I was in my way home from work and as I was walking down the street two men came up to me, held a gun to my head and told me to come with them".

The policeman writes some stuff down.

"Ok what happened after that?"

"They took me to their house and locked me in the basement, they let me go a few hours ago, they drove me to the park pushed me out the car and drove off"

"Uhmmm" he nodded as he wrote some more stuff down.

Even though I was lying to my parents about stuff like going to a friends house when in reality I would be going to a party, I started to get really worried of whether or not he was believing my story.

"Ummm can we finish this another time? I'm really tired I haven't really slept in like three days because they wouldn't really let me,"

"Oh yes of course" the police man said as he finished writing some stuff down and got up to talk to my parents I'm guessing.

I sighed and got up from the sofa to see Neve gave me a weird look.

I don't think she believes me.

This girl can see right through me.

I walk upstairs and go straight to the shower, thank god not showering for three days is defiantly not something I want to do again.

I get out the shower, dry my hair, get dress and go straight to bed.

As soon As my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.