Chapter 3

Katie's P.OV
"You're coming with us" he says icily looking me dead in the eyes.

Right now I am panicking six boys are kidnapping me and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

I kept struggling in the boys arms whilst the other stormed ahead.

I swear I know who these boys are.

I know they are that gang... the... the vipers?

Oh my god I am dead.

This gang is the worst in America Even the police are afraid of them. They're all over the news all the time. I've seen wanted posters with their faces outside police departments all the time.

"Hand her over" one says.

The boy holding me tightly against his body passes me to the other quite roughly.

"Ow" I whined

"Shut up" he snapped in my ear.

I keep quite and didn't struggle either, there is no point it's only going to make them angrier.

The boy holding me shoves me in the car and slams the door closed.

"How are we meant to get home another one says"

"Find a way" the boy taking me I his car snaps.

I think he is really pissed.

The guy gets in the drivers side and puts the keys in the ignition, the engine roars to life.

The boy races off at a speed I am not comfortable with, constantly dodging cars and ignoring speed signs.

We reach a traffic light and he thankfully stops.

I use this time to take in his appearance.

He has brown quiffed hair and hazel eyes, he has a white top, black trousers and jacket on, navy blue vans, his arms are completely covered in tattoos. He has pierced ears and eyebrow.

"Like what you see" he smirks

"Not really" I reply. shit! Why did I say that.

"Ah you have confidence" he pauses and looks at me "i can't wait to crush it"

Oh that's nice.

We were still at the traffic light, he looks both ways and just speeds of.

Oh god I'm gonna die I whimper in my head.

We have been driving for about 25 minutes before we finally pull up outside a house, it wasn't big but I wasn't small.

As we pull up The boy jumps out his side of the car and waits for me by my side.

I opened the door and as I close it, the guy grabs my arm with so much force I let out an noise. "OW"

"Shut up" he said through gritted teeth jolting my arm.

We walked up to the house, He opens the door and shoves me in.

I wait for him to close it and to grab my arm again but instead he just said "walk in there" whilst pointing to what I assume is their lounge.

We walked down a small hallway past some stairs and through a door way.

On the sofa was a man.

"Wess" The boy said to the man sitting on the sofa.

"What... Cameron who is she?" ah so his name is Cameron.

Oh my god Cameron is the fucking gang leader. My breathing starts to quicken and gets a lot heavier.

Wess starts looking me up and down. I shift onto my left foot because him looking at me is quite uncomfortable.

"Some girl I don't know who she fucking is"

"And why is she here?"

"Because she saw everything" Cameron says running his hand through his hair.

"WHAT" I flinched at how loud he was.

"how did she see?"

"I don't know, but she saw me shoot Jordan".

"You shot Jordan?" Wess asked smirking.

"Yeah just his hand but it's fucked up enough to scare him into not messing with us" Cameron said chuckling Evilly.
"So what should I do with her?" Cameron asks.

"Ummm... just put her in a room for a few days. let the buzz of her kidnapping  die down, then let her go" Wess tells Cameron.

"How long is she going to stay here?"

"A few days" WHAT! I have to stay here for a few days with the people who have kidnapped me.

Well I guess them kidnapping me kind of does mean I have to stay here.

"Ugh" Cameron grunts and rolling his eyes. Wow he is so nice.

Cameron starts walking up the stairs, I don't know if I am meant to follow him or not so I just stay standing in the middle of their lounge not knowing what to do.

"Are you just going to just stand there like a twat of follow me?" Cameron asks. I can tell he's bothered about this whole situation.

"Oh" I say following him. Cameron walks up the stairs and into a room.

I'm guessing it's his room.

"This is my friends room, you're gonna stay in here until I let you go" he tells me.

"Oh, ok thanks" why am I thanking him?

"Whatever" he says rolling his eyes and with that he walks out and leaves me in the room.