chapter 7

"Zhan I am waiting for my answer" yibo said.

"And I don't have a answer for it" Zhan said.

"Fine" yibo said, though he wanted answers but he still wanted Zhan to be comfortable. Which he knew if he would extend the question then Zhan would not be comfortable.

"Let's watch a movie" yibo suggested.

"Okay then I will bring some popcorn from the kitchen. You play the movie " Zhan said as he left to get the popcorn 🍿

"Which movie are we watching" Zhan asked as he came back to see the movie already started.

"Sitaramam " yibo replied ( I would suggest the movie to you all it is super good)

The movie started and both zhan and yibo was focused in the movie. Yibo slowly closed the distance between them but Zhan was unaware of it. While watching the movie sometimes Zhan would smile, sometime laugh, sometimes coo, but  at the end of the movie Zhan was a crying mess. Yibo seeing Zhan cry slowly picked him and placed him in his lap and started caressing his hair. While Zhan kept his head in yibos shoulder.

When the movie was completed Zhan had already fallen asleep in yibos shoulder.

Yibo picked Zhan in bridal style and took him to their room and laid him in the bed. And he slept beside him and hugged him.

The whole week went by with Zhan and yibo spending time with each other. Yibo got to know so many things about his wife. The bound between them was getting stronger and both were falling for each other harder.

Today they were in the house. Zhan was in the kitchen and yibo was in the living room memoriesing his new script. Suddenly they hear the door bell ring.

Yibo opened the door only to be hugged by a young lady.
"Yibo I missed you." The young lady said.
Zhan who came out of the kitchen was surprised. He immediately went to the two of them and separated them from each other.

"Zhan it is not waht you think it is " yibo said. He wanted to explain to Zhan but Zhan screamed.

(Hehe 😋 trying keep a little suspense 😉. Okay I know I failed miserably 😅)

"Aren't you Zhao lusi jie" Zhan asked screaming.

"I am a huge fan of yours, you know you are so pretty and so cute. Can I have a picture with you. And your autograph also please" Zhan said holding her and pulling her inside leaving the confused yibo.

"I am" Zhao lusi said. Even she was confused. She came here to meet her best friend and his newly wedded wife/ husband but then now she feels like she is in some fan meet.

"What would you like to have I will make it for you" Zhan said. " Oh, I  know your favourite chocolate milkshake right I will make it right now" Zhan said and left. He did not even wait for lusi's reply.

Well Zhan was so excited to see her. He had watched all her movie and he knew she was very talented. He was her big fan well not as much as he was a fan of yibo but still he adored her.

"Yibo is he your wife" Zhou lusi asked while pointing towards Zhan. Yibo just nodded.

"Oh my god he is so cute. Can I take him with me. Oh god I already love him." She said.

Yibo just rolled his eye. For god sake Zhan is his wife. And now he is confused. He thought Zhan would scream at him and ask him who she is to him but no. He was all happy. He didn't even object with him(yibo) hugging other person.

Zhan returned back and started talking to Zhou lusi and lusi was enjoying talking to Zhan as well. They were so much into the talk that they forgot that their was someone else in the room as well. Yibo kept looking at them hoping to get some attention but  got none.

He did not want Zhou lusi's attention but his wife's. He was so used to zhan's attention and care that when he saw someone else getting it he wanted to kick that person out.

He was sure he would not let Zhou lusi to come here again.

When Zhou lusi got a call yibo was very happy. Finally, she was going 😁