chapter 2

Lulu's best friend went to call her son.  Zhan knew that aunty zhoe had a son but he never met him. She always told them that he was busy. But never told what he did. Well her mother had met him but not Zhan. Cause he was never interested in him. If you ask why well simple he was an introvert.

"Zhan Zhan are you fine with it" zhan's mom asked.
" I am fine " Zhan replied. Well was he?? He should be isn't it. Ya he should be.

Unknown place
"Hello" the person replied in the call
"Son" zhoe said
"Yes mom" the person replied
"I want you to marry Lulu's son" zhoe said.
"What" the other person was shocked
"Son I have never asked anything from you. But today is the first and the last time. Please. I had told you about Lulu isn't it. You have met her too. Her son was getting married today but the groom ran away" zhoe said.
"And today he has to marry no matter what. And I cannot let him marry someone else. Son please help" zhoe continued
"But mom" the person was trying to protest but zhoe cut him.
"This is the first and last thing I will ever ask you to do son please" zhoe said.
"Fine" the other person agreed.
"Sent me the address and the location. I will come there" the person said
"I will sent it right away" zhoe said and cut the call.

"What the f***. You agreed to marry someone. Are you out of your mind. You know what can happen. But you still agreed." The person sitting beside the caller said

"The mighty Wang yibo who is idolised by a lot of people is going to marry someone." The person added.

"Shut up " yibo said.

"Bro you are an idol. You are always surrounded by people. And I am your agent. I was right here but you did not even discuss with me about the marriage but agreed to it. Can I know why " Haouxuan (yibos agent) said.

"I have to get married sooner or later. Then why not now." Yibo replied

"Wow what a perfect reason." Haouxuan said rolling his eye.

"Okay first question. Do you even know whom you are marrying?" Haouxuan asked

"I know that he is aunty Lulu's son. And I have seen his picture. He is quite cute and beautiful. " Yibo replied with a smile.

"Have you ever met him?" Haouxuan asked

"Yes but when I was very little. I don't think he remembers it. But I do" yibo said

"My god yibo don't tell me you like him" Haouxuan asked

" Too many questions " yibo said and ignored Haouxuan

"Mom sent me an address. Take me there " yibo said to the driver and sat in the car.

I am gonna get married to Zhan. Why I feel a little happy. When we meet in childhood he was so small. He used to call me yibo gege. Will he still call me that. Will he like me after getting married. What if he does not like me? Will he hate me? Is he forced to marry me? Yibo went to the address with full confused mind. He had many questions which had no answer. Well just for now. Who knows the future might give an answer to all his questions.