𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎,

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Its been a few months ever since Michikatsu left. There has been a consistent number of letters piled on the floor whilst Katsuiichi read them. Patiently waiting for their brother, Katsuiichi reads a book to pass time. With every page flipped every minute or so, Katsuiichi was immersed in the story. Blocking off the sound of servants talking, cooking and the footsteps of people, they only focused on the gentle wavering wind, crickets criketing, and the flow of a lake nearby, they finally felt at peace.

Until the rapid footsteps coming near where Katsuiichi was.

This instantly caught the attention of them, quickly marking their book and putting it down. They proceeded to stand up and walk towards the sliding door. Katsuiichi slowly opened the door to reveal one of the samurai that was traveling with Michikatsu.

"H-HELP! I-IT KILLED EVERYONE! IT KILLED.....e-everyone...."
The samurai gasped out before passing out.

"What?"
As one of the maids said. Everybody surrounded the samurai, blocking off Katsuiichi's field of sight.

They raised their feet until they got onto their tippy toes. Even though with the added height Katsuiichi couldnt see what was happening.

So they stepped closer to the crowd. Once they got closer the people around them notice their presence and made room for them to the fallen samurai.
Each maid whispered quietly and silently gossiped about Katsuiichi.

"Its the masters youngest child"

"Is that them? I've never seen them before.."

"They've gotten taller.."

Ignoring the whispers aimed at them, Katsuiichi made it to the passed out samurai.

"What happend? Is he okay? Was he from the samurai's aniue was going with?"

"Ah, Katsuiichi-sama, no need to worry, this samurai just need help and rest."
One of the head, older maid said to them.

"But! I want to know now..."

"Dont worry, after he is nicely rested and healthy you can ask questions okay?"

"Ah....okay.."
Katsuiichi mumbled.

After that, the men of the mansion carried the wounded samurai into one of the rooms and the maids treated his injuries.

Its already been 2 days since then and the anxious child impatiently waited for this man to wake up.
Giving up hope, Katsuiichi sulked on their futon. That was until one of the maids who was nursing the samurai drop the tray of tea, making a huge shattering sound.
This caught their attention.

"HE'S-HE'S AWAKE!"
Now this is what made Katsuiichi run towards the sound.

In a matter of seconds, they were already at the room where the samurai was. The samurai, Yoritomo flickered his eyes open to see a pair of eyes already staring him down.

"Ah!"
Yoritomo gasped.

Katsuiichi, in the moment where they had no thought about personal space, didnt move a single inch.

"Ah,Katsuiichi-sama! Please let that poor samurai rest!"
Said one of the maid who oringinally dropped the tea tray.

"Hey. Yoribomo or whatever your name is, what happend? Where is anuie!"

"Katsuiichi-sama! That is bad manners! Stop hovering over that man!"
Said the head maid who tried to grab their hand but ultimately failing to do so because of their unatural reaction speed.

"Ah...its fine. They're just a child so no need to be harsh."
Yoritomo grunted as he propped himself up. Thankfully for him, Katsuiichi scootched away slightly to barely make room for him.

"Okay old man! Where's aniue! Why's he not with you! Why did you take so long to wake up! And why is your head half-shaven!"

"I will forget the last question, but your not going to like what I say..."
Katsuiichi gestured him to continue.

Yoritomo explained what he had seen and what happend and where it took place. The more he spoke the more Katsuiichi felt horrified. The moment the samurai finished, the young child moved at the speed of sound and stole one of the horses and taking flight as fast as they can.

They will not loose another brother.
They will not loose their aniue
They will not loose Michikatsu!

Because, as the moon dissapears..

The stars will too....

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦