GROWING OLD TOGETHER.

Start from the beginning

Akshara noticed and said "Abhi... what happened??"

"Akshu.. no matter whom she's getting married to... but she'll be always ours at first. We made her akshu."

"Yes..." - She whispered and Abhimanyu kissed on the top of her head.

Tears shedding from both of their eyes watching their daughter getting married.

It's a roller coaster ride for them from falling in love and now watching their daughter getting married.

"I love you abhi..." - SHe whispered.. " for giving me the best family in the world."

"I love you too my jaan. And if u still want, we still can make another baby you know that na" - Abhimanyu said winking at her leaving Akshara in shock.

"Shut up abhi... you're mad you know that??"

"Yes in your love."

Akshara smiled at him .

"OK lovebirds, sorry to interrupt but I'm getting married." - aaira interrupted them.

Abhimanyu Akshara blushed and then the four took a family picture..

                                      -*-

Abhir Hooda, aaira's fiancee now husband filled her hairline with sindoor and make her wore the mangalsutra.

The pandit completed their wedding and called them as husband and wife.

"Abhi. Do you remember our day??" - Akshara whispered to Abhimanyu in the middle of the wedding.

"How I don't akshu. The day you became mine. Mrs Akshara Abhimanyu Birla. It sounds perfect you know."

"And I love when you call me as that."

"Abhi.... our 25th anniversary is coming. So can we ???"

"Akshuuu. I didn't knew my wife can give this brilliant idea."

"Shut up. And let's go. We'll have to bless them. "

"Yeah."

They both laughed and went towards aaira and abhir.

The newly wed couple took the blessings from everyone and then Abhimanyu gave a death stare to abhir.

"Papa.... Ap....." - abhir gulped looking at Abhimanyu.

"Abhi??" - Akshara said hitting his chest.

"Abhir. Lemme tell you one thing clearly on the first day of your marriage.  If my daughter ever face any kind of problem, then I'll..."

"Abhi stop.. they're now married. They'll handle their life." - Akshara interrupted Abhimanyu earning a puppy face from him.

"Now who's making puppy face Papa??" - aaira said jokingly.

"Now you guys have forgotten me..." - aarav stated coming towards

"Papa mumma.. let's take a full family picture now... haina??" - aarav said excitedly.

"Ha sure... before that call your girlfriend also aarav" - aaira said smiling.

"Didi?? Mom dad are here." - aarav whispered.

"So ??"

Abhimanyu Akshara looked at aarav in disbelief.  Their son. Their son is also dating someone. And they can't believe they've come a long way.

"Abey bachhu.. tu bhi..."

"Papa please.." - aarav said blushingly.

"Where's she beta??" - Akshara asked.

"Hi aunty...." - Richa came, aarav's girlfriend wearing a beautiful lehenga.

"Hi beta." - Akshara said cupping her face and kissing on her forehead and she did the same, taking kajal from her lower eyelid and applied it on the back of richa's head.

"You're looking beautiful " - Akshara stated.

"Thank you aunty" - Richa thanked her and looked at Abhimanyu.

"Hi uncle... "

"Hi Richa. How are u??"

"I'm fine " .

"Um...now let's take a family photograph please.." - aarav said tiredly holding the camera.

"Yeah yeah yeah let's go " - they said in unison.

They clicked numerous pics. Not only family pic but even the couples pics.

Akshara Abhimanyu.

Aaira Abhir.

Aarav Richa.

Everyone clicked pictures of them and just like that, they're living as a HAPPY FAMILY.

"I told you one day Akshara growing old with you will be the best feeling ever. And now I'm on that phase" - Abhimanyu whispered to Akshara.

"I know right abhi.. I've made the best decision of my life marrying you." - She said wiping her tears.

"I love you." - He stated .

"Just life before?"

"More than before. You can't even imagine " - He said kissing her on her lips.

"Abhi. We are at the middle of our daughters wedding. What are u doing"

"You know. I never get scared or tired showing my love for you."

She blushed making Abhimanyu smiled.

"I love you too abhi. With my everything."

Abhimanyu tilted his head and touched her forehead.

And just like that, they're growing old together as the most happy, lovey-dovey couple ever.

__________________

Writing this chapter was fun to be honest.
My abhira.
Growing old together.
Watching their children growing up.
What else do we need !!

Lemme know guys how's this chapter!!?
Don't forget to vote and comment and share.