FOREVER WITH YOU (Part 1)

"Abhir.... finish this or else your papa will scold you. Then don't come to me okay??"

Akshara is running behind abhir with a tray of food to make him eat as he's gonna leave for his school.

"Nooo nooo.. I won't eat..... I won't.... I hate bread and jam"

"Okay. I'll make pasta for you and you can have it after you come back from school. Now please eat it beta. Nahi toh your father will also scold me."

"Papa will never scold you."

"Acha ?? And how do you know??"

"I just know it"

"Acha chalo.. now let's eat."

"Promise me you'll make pasta?"

"I prooomiseeee..."

She made her eat the whole food and they both left the house. She dropped him at his school and then came back to the home.

Her phone started ringing.

"Hi aunty... how are you??"

"I'm fine beta. How are u?? And how's abhir??"

"He's fine. Just getting more naughty day by day."

"Achaa... (the woman on the other side of the phone laughs)... aur abhi kaha hain??"

"Abhi is in the hospital.... you know manjiri aunty, since the last 2days, he was at the hospital.. I've told him thousand times atleast come home once, and take rest.. but no sir is so ziddi to listen to me "

"Even after all this years, your care for abhi  is still the same akshu"- manjiri said in her mind and smiled a little which isn't a happy smile.

"Okay aunty.. I'll now go... I'll have to make pasta as I've promised to abhir and if I don't, he'll kill me " - They both laughs.

"Acha Acha bana le"

She cut the call and went to kitchen to make pasta for abhir.

After almost 1hour.

"Umm.... smells delicious. I hope abhir likes it. Waise bhi he likes all the dishes which is made by me. He loves me so much"

"Oh shit!!!!"

She looked at the time and almost ran towards the door and left to pick up abhir from the school.

After 1.5 hours, the main door of Birla house opened and abhir with Akshara entered the house.

"How was your day abhir ??"

"It was nice. Perfect."
"Okay. Chalo let's get freshen up and then your pasta is waiting for uou"

"Sachi???"

"Yes. Sachi"

"Thankkk you... I love you so much"

"Love you too..."

Akshara helped abhir to get freshen up and then she served abhir a plate of pasta.

"Ummm... its delicious."

"You liked it ??"

"I loved it...."

"Promise me you'll make this for me everyday"

"Haaa and then you'll be sick and your father will then kill me for feeding you this unhealthy food"

"I know right. But we can keep it a secret."

"No baby. We can't. Chalo jaldi finish karo. Then have some sleep and sham ko do your homework."