Chapter 093 - Dream of Fate [02]

Start from the beginning

No one has ever accompanied her on her birthday. As long as Yu Linlin likes it, no matter how much she likes it, she must give it up. In this family, the mother belongs to others, and the father does not belong to her.

For her, the most tormenting thing is when the family sits together to eat, because it is not her family. She is like an outsider, watching the father and daughter being filial, and the family is affectionate.

Maybe it's the attitude of the parents. Children always learn from others. Yu Linlin has never regarded her as an older sister since she was a child.

She even hit her with toys, told her to get out of her house, and tore her homework textbooks. When she was older, the bullying at school even made her seemed like the illegitimate daughter of the Yu family.

Yu Yingying is not without grievances in her heart, but she feels that life does not need to stay in the past. Before having those dreams, what she thought was to stay away from the Yu family, even if she have to went to a small third-tier city where no one knew her, and be an ordinary person to live a life that belongs to her.

She even made a plan. When Yu Linlin returns to China, she will leave here and find a place where no one knows her. Over the years, she has also secretly saved some money and secretly made some investments. After the money returns, it will be enough to bought a house in a second- or third-tier city and lived a comfortable life.

However, those dreams shattered her plan.

In the dream, she fell in love with Ye Yu at first sight at Yu Linlin's welcome reception. The love came so strongly and caught her off guard that it even made her change her plan to leave. So she was the one who went out with Ye Yu that day, not Yu Linlin. She was also the one in the car accident.

It's just that after the car accident, no one from the Yu family came, only the servants came to take care of her. The Yu family was not short of money, and would not treat her harshly in the later restoration and treatment, but the disfigurement was too thorough, even with the skin grafting it will leave a terrible trace.

However, she is not Yu Linlin, so there is no marriage proposal from Ye Yu.

She didn't dream about what happened in the middle. She only dreamed that after Yu Linlin took over the Yu family, she cast a big-budget film for Ye Yu.

The movie's script was very good, the production was also large, and all the people invited were very influential. There is no shortage of big stars, popular actors and actresses.

However, the director's ability cannot afford such a large shooting, and the post-production special effects are not as good as the money spent by the Yu family. This movie made the Yu family lose money.

Although it was not a really a big loss, the most important thing is that this is Yu Linlin's first investment after taking over the Yu family.

As the protagonist of this movie, Ye Yu also received a lot of infamy because of this movie.

In her dream, she had been paying attention to Ye Yu. During that time, Ye Yu was not in good condition, and the anti-fans fought back with extra force. The movie was indeed too overwhelming, and Ye Yu's fans were a little powerless to clean it up.

But soon, a second chance came, Yu Linlin decided to start the big production that the Yu Group had been planning for several years, a disaster movie. The script has been refined, and scenes have even been built specifically for this movie. The initial investment is quite large, and now it is just a step away.

If it had been the past, the Yu family would spread the word and not ask others to come to their door, but there would always be no shortage of investors. However, the last big production was miserable, and then they launched another big special effects production. Many people chose to wait and see.