Meeting Ne Zha

In Chef's restaurant, we see Sun working as he clean the tables while talking to someone on the phone.

Sun: Yes, I know.......I'll tell ya what, I'll go bring you somewhere nice.....No, I'm not bringing you to that bar, both of us got banned there......you know the reason why we got banned.

As he was still cleaning the tables, a hand touches him by the shoulder causing him to flinch. He was about to punch the guy but it was only Ao and a girl beside him.

Sun: ....I'm going to call you back......yes, love you too.

He said as he hangs up on the phone, with Ao looking at him with a smirk.

Sun: You didn't heard shit.

He pointed at Ao, while putting some yen in the swear jar.

Ao: Don't worry, I won't tell Emi...or mother. Oh, I would like you to meet Ne Zha,

He said as he introduced the "girl" to his brother.

Sun: .......I thought you said the one you're dating is a guy, not this pretty girl.

He said, which cause Ne Zha to have a tick mark on his head and grab him against a wall.

Ne Zha: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A GIRL, YA MONKEY-LOOKING AUSSIE!?

Sun: Oh, so you're THE guy. Also who are ya calling an aussie?

Ne Zha then gave him a powerbomb to the tables, twice. Ao didn't even bothered to stop them as he watch the whole thing while eating popcorn.

Sun: Ao, I love you...but you're an asshole from not stopping your boyfriend. 

Ao: That's what you get for calling him a girl.

Ne Zha: Call me a girl one more time and I'll destroy the one thing that produces your future children.

He threatened Sun, making every male in the restaurant back away in fear. Sun however, didn't feel threatened at all as he quickly stood up and shake Ne Zha's hand.

Sun: .......I like this one. Welcome to this fucked up family.

Ne Zha: That was fast.

Ao: I'm as surprised as you are. Brother here always talk some mean things about you before you two met.

Sun: Ao, my sweet little brother. You didn't tell me that he was a fighter, I would've accepted him before we met.

He said in a sweet tone, he then put the two in a chair as he went to the kitchen to get some ramen.

Ao: ... I'll be honest, I didn't expect you to do that on Sun.

Ne Zha: I shouldn't done it, but he pissed me off.

Ao: How am I going to explain on how we met?

Sun: So how did you guys met?

Sun asked, making the two flinch. He then gave them some ramen with Sayori throwing a wooden spoon at him.

Sayori: Those ramen aren't free you know!

Sun: Tell Chef to cut off my salary next week!

Ne Zha: Do you always do that?

Sun: Depends on what mood is. So how did you guys meet?

Ne Zha: Well....we met at the library and he spotted me and started to flirting.

Ao: And that was the time I realized that he was a guy.

Sun: Did you hurt him like what you did to me?

Ne Zha: I just kicked him at the stomach and keep hitting him with a book.

Sun: Huh, they weren't kidding when they said Knowledge is the most powerful thing.

Ao: Oh very funny brother.

Ao said while rolling his eyes as Sun snickered.

Ne Zha: Anyway...after that, I just gave him my phone number and the rest is history.

Sun: Wait, just like that? You just gave him your number and all of a sudden y'all are a thing now?

Ao: We know each other very well and we got each other's backs.

Ne Zha: That I can agree.

He said while they each their respective ramen. Sun just gave them a look and asked Ne Zha.

Sun: ....Do you have a quirk?

Ne Zha: Yeah, I have a quirk. Ya know that Monkey Prince's quirk?

Sun: It's Monkey KING.

Ne Zha: Whatever, it's like his quirk but better. Also if I met him, I am going to kick his sorry ass!

Sun: 'sensed the irony, The monke has'

He thought, Ao nudged his elbow at him and he gave his brother a confusing look.

Sun: Anyway, why don't you two have fun while I'm going to work.

He said, as the two agreed and head to the exit but not before hearing:

Sun: Have fun ya two! And make sure to always use prot-

Ao: Brother!

Ao cut off his brother's sentence with a red face, Ne Zha look at him with a red face and was confuse.

Ne Zha: How the hell is he going to use that if I'm a guy.

Ao: Ne Zha!

He shouted at his boyfriend, the two quickly left and Sun laughed. He was about to go back to work but was met by a very angy Chef, who pointed at the broken tables.

Sun: ......I'll tell ya what: you're not going to pay me next week and my supposed salary is the money that'll pay for the damages.

Chef: Fine by me, Mr. Kang. AND CLEAN THE FLOORS!

Sun: SIR, YES SIR!

He yelled as he swept the floor, Chef pinch his nose and sighed as Sayori have him a small chuckle.