Chapter 092 - Dream of Fate [01]

Start from the beginning

Wen Ran invited Han Shan out and handed him the modified God-killing talisman: "This is my new attempt after studying it. There is a certain chance that it can be brought into the game, so you will not be charged for these two talismans.

"You are about to enter the next game, if you can bring it in, contact me when you come out."

Han Shan thought Wen Ran was quite trustworthy, after all, he survived the first game by relying on the talisman he bought from Wen Ran.

Later he also used Wen Ran's talisman to deal with several supernatural cases in the real world, accumulating some ghost energy, and now his ghost value is enough for him to buy a talisman that can be used in the game.

A talisman can save one life. Without Wen Ran, he may not be able to live to this day.

So when Wen Ran said that he had modified the talisman, and maybe it could be brought into the game, he believed it without hesitation.

He took the two talismans and held them in his arms: "Master, if this talisman can really be brought in, then can I still buy it from you in the future?"

If the talismans outside can be brought into the game, then this game will not be scary at all. If he can buy lives with money, he can always buy them to pass the level!

Wen Ran said: "Of course. I modified this kind of talisman for sale, but the price is not cheap, 50,000 a piece."

Han Shan nodded again and again. 50,000 a piece are indeed not cheap, but for one life, it's not expensive at all.

Han Shan collected the good talismans, and ordered some ordinary ghost exorcising talismans from Wen Ran: "I recently took on a case of a haunted house, and the reward was quite high. Master, are you interested? If so, I will reward you seven and three, oh no, you are eight and two."

Wen Ran looked at Han Shan with some surprise: "Aren't you a rich second generation who is not short of money, why are you accepting this kind of thing now?"

Han Shan was helpless: "The money is not bad, but the ghost value is bad. In fact, many players who come out of it are now taking jobs. In addition to making money, they can also earn ghost value. It's just that some players have capital.

"For example, like me, you can spend a high price, even more than the reward, to buy talismans or some ghost-suppressing things. After all, what you are looking for is the ghost energy value. But some may not have so much money.

"Relying on experience in the game, I have come into contact with those supernatural things, so I take this kind of work. If I can handle it, it is luck. If I can't handle it, it is fate."

After hearing this, Wen Ran thought about it, and at this time the waiter came to deliver milk tea and cakes. Wen Ran subconsciously said thank you to the person, but he was stunned when he glanced up.

He then looked around the surrounding environment, frowned at Han Shan and said, "Let's go."

Han Shan was taken aback, he just picking up a fork to eat the cake. He didn't like to eat this kind of sweets before, but the last time the game was related to food, he almost ate his own meat and drank his own urine for seven days, and he treasured all the food since then.

Wen Ran saw that he seemed reluctant to part with the cake in his hand, so he picked up the milk tea and cake: "Pack it up and go."

Han Shan didn't ask why, and followed Wen Ran away. Wen Ran took the cake to the counter and asked the cashier to pack it for him.

The employee in this store, aside from the cashier standing at the counter, there is only the waiter. Wen Ran thought for a while and said: "I still need to buy a few more cakes, can you help me get them to the car? The car is parked opposite, not far."