Matt's Pov

I stared straight ahead. Peter had gotten shotgun because he was older. So I forced to sit in the back between the quarreling twins. Chris was still upset about the fact we woke him up. Well at least it's how the arguing started. I have no idea about what they are talking about now.

"Are we there yet?" I asked the front people.

"No, Matt. We are only a mile since the last you asked." Dad answered.

"Oh," I gave it a bit of a pause. "How much longer?"

"11 minutes, Matt! Keep asking and it will turn into 12!" Peter answered back annoyed. I sat back trying to zone out. It didn't work. I tried to tone into the twins' still happening rabid argument.

"Are you stupid? If we were to go near a unicorn it would impale you on sight." Chris was telling David.

"But what if it was a nice unicorn? And I gave it carrots..." David started.

"There are no 'nice' unicorns and even if there were you would have annoyed it to death and unicorns don't eat carrots!"

Okay that was enough of that convo! I readjusted my bowtie out of sheer boredom. Then I went back to staring straight ahead.

"Are there yet?" I asked once more. The front people responded with loud sighs.

"MATT!" Peter and Dad sighed in unison.