David's Pov

The Car stopped.

"We are finally here!" My dad shouted. At the point Chris and stopped our discussion and undid our seat belts at the same time. The rest of the car people noticed this and laughed. Chris and I both sighed. I heard Matt mutter something that sounded like "twins."

Christopher and I may be twins, But we are fraternal! Not Identical! In fact if you heard that two members of our family were twins, you would more likely thing it was Matt and I. Plus I wouldn't even want to look like Chris. Who would even want those ears.

Anyhow, dad parked somewhere and we all headed inside. We stopped over at the main office. While Dad and Peter went over and started talking to the desk lady; Matt, Chris, and I sat down.

"So, what do you think off the academy so far?" Matt whispered to us.

"Brilliant." I said as that was the first word I could come up with.

"Fantastic." Chris answered Matt.

"It seems cool to me." Matt told us. Then Dad and Peter came back over along with a woman in a weirder outfit than Matt's.

"Hello Smith children! I'm your principle! Please call me Principle Idris or Ms. Idris or just Idris." She informed us.

"Okay." we said in unison.

"Well now that I have introduced myself can you tell me who is whom? I have already met your father and Peter. Just say your name. and anything else you want me to know." she asked.

"I'm Matt S. Smith. I'm the second oldest." Matt said a bit smugly.

"I'm David T. Smith. I'm one of the twins...The older one." I decided to stick with the sibling order thing.

"Hello, I'm Christopher E. Smith! I'm the other twin..." He gave me a look and smiled back at Ms. Idris.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. Now shall I show you the school?" She smiled back at us all.