✧ | chapter one | ✧

— ✧ — ❀ — ✧ —

✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧

✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧

Lauren changed the gears of the white race car, swerving, and swerving again before parking beside the blue car. She put the car in park, flicking her hair back after getting out of the driver's seat. "Talk to me, Jesse, this ain't working, brother." Vince said to Jesse, "It's your fuel, man. It's got a nasty hole, that's why you're loading in third." Lauren eye rolled while propping her glasses on top of her head with a smile. "Let's take a look at these babies." Lauren stated, walking to Vince's blue car. Trailing her arms around Jesse's shoulders. "I told you it was third!" Leon mocked, "Shut up." Vince interrupted. Jesse started, "We start yanking the injector pulse another millisecond just tune the NOS town or you'll run nines." Vince took Jesse's chin and faced him to the familiar red truck that's been visiting the last three weeks. "What's up with this fool, what is he sandwich crazy?!" Vince exclaimed. Earning Lauren's and Leon's attention, Jesse wrapped his arm around Lauren's waist with a smug expression matching hers, sharing a kiss. They broke it and start chuckling while walking inside Toretto's shop. "Nah, V, he ain't here for the food, Yo." Letty cut him off, "Chill out. He's just slinging parts for Harry, man." Vince tapped his head, "I know what he's slinging." "He's trying to get into Mia's pants, dog." Leon said. Lauren slapped his arm, "Sup, guys!" Mia leaned on the counter. "How you doing, Mia?" Lauren let go of Jesse and hugged Mia, "Wassup, sis!" She cheered and took a seat on the counter, "How you livin' girl?" Letty asked before walking toward Dom's office. "Hey, Dom, want something to drink?" Letty offered. He raised the Diet Coke can, answering the question. Vince harshly shoved something to Brian, staring intensely at Brian. "He's beautiful." Jesse searched the glasses, "I like his hair cut." Leon said, making Lauren snort. "What's so funny, Laurie?" Vincent peered at the Morale girl, "Your face, V. No girl would want to go near someone with that face." Vincent half laughed, knowing her humor. Jesse shared a passionate kiss with her before wrapping his arms around her waist, watching the scene unfold. "Vince. Vince!" Mia made Vincent look at her. "What?"
"Can I get you anything?" She offered. "...You look nice." Jesse dragged his hand up Lauren's arm, earning a grin. She slung her arms around her lover's neck, they both laughed, faces close to each other. It was Brian's cue to leave, he stood from his seat, "Well, thanks a lot, Mia. I'll see you tomorrow." Brian placed a couple of green dollars bills on the counter, Leon whispered "I love this part." To the couple, everyone paid attention to this. "Yo, try fat burger from now on you get a double cheese with fries for 295, faggot!" Vince bursted out. "I like the tuna here." Brian says, "Bullshit, asshole, nobody likes the tuna here!" Vince walks up to him, "Yeah, well I do." Vince roughly shoves Brian into his own truck before being punched. They attacked each other nonstop. "Holy shit." Lauren hopped off the counter. "Jesus Christ, Dom, could you get out there, I'm sick of this shit," Dom tilted his head to side, "I'm not kidding, Dom, get out there!" Mia shouted. "What'd you put in that sandwich?" "That's really funny." She stared him dead in the eye. "Dom!" Letty yelled, eyeing him to read the room. "Aight." Dom walked out of his office, Jesse, Lauren, Leon and Letty left the shop to stop the fight and maybe watch. Dom pulled Brian off while Lauren chuckled at the beat up state of Vince, who tried to get a last punch but was later shoved by Dom, Lauren dealt with him next, shoving him harder so he could learn to stop. Leon was next "Get over there!" He pushed him after he knocked the bag of peanuts out his hand. Italics means Espanol. "I hate that guy so much." Dominic laughed under his breath, "Jesse, give me the wallet," Dom commanded, he did as he requested. "Brian Earl Spilner," He read out, "Sounds like a serial killer name, is that what you are?" A quick no came from the blonde as he raised his hand. "Don't come around here again." Dom gave him his wallet to him. Brian was quick to react, "Hey, you know this is bullshit!" Dom turned around making Lauren smile at the retaliation, "You work for Harry?" "Yeah, I just started." "Well, you just got fired." Lauren 'ooh-ed'

They all walk back inside as Brian angrily drives off.