She followed the group up the mountain, flying next to the group until they reached the landing rock.

"Here you will use your climbing skills to climb up to the den," Tarsem spoke up as Lei'wa landed next to the group.

Her gaze seemed to be softened, but her features were still tense.

"Start the climb," Tarsem said, following after the group, climbing up the vines to the next rock, Lei'wa following them on her Ikran.

Well, there was no turning back now.

They stood in front of an archway, leading the warriors to the other side where there was a waterfall separating the Ikran from them.

Tarsem began to explain the process, "To tame an Ikran, one must choose you," he said, looking at the 4 future warriors who stood before him.

"How do you know if they choose you?" Miles asked, looking at Lei'wa.

"They will try to kill you, this is why we've brought this," she said, throwing each warrior a wrap, "wrap this around their beak, it will help you," her eyes scanned over the warriors, "lets cross over,"

Tarsem and Lei'wa crossed behind the water fall first, waiting for the 4 other warriors to pass as well. Miles hadn't spoken to any of them, they were younger than him by at least 5 years.

"First up," Tarsem said, pointing to one of the boys who stood next to Miles.

The boy took a deep breath, "Good luck," Miles whispered comfortingly, the boy giving him a smile in return.

Miles paid attention to what was happening, several Ikran flew away, giving the boy a hiss, except one, who stared the boy down.

The animal hissed at him, the boy hissing back aggressively. Miles watched as they got into a battle, the boy wrapping the wrap he was given around the Ikran's beak, pulling himself over and making the Tsaheylu.

He launched himself over the cliff with the restless bird, the warriors still waiting to tame their own Ikran cheering for the boy.

He soon appeared, riding the tamed beast, a wide grin on his face.

"Perfect." Tarsem said, Lei'wa just watching in silence.

"Miles, you're up," Tarsem pointed to Ikran.

Miles grew nervous, "you can do this Miles," Lei'wa whispered, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

He approached the Ikran timidly, getting into a battle stance, swinging his wrap around. Several Ikran hissed and flew away.

One Ikran in the cornerturned to face him, his yellow markings standing out to Miles. The animal gave him an aggressive hiss.

Miles' ears perked up, hissing back at the animal, baring his fangs.

Then the battle began. The bird lurched forward, its teeth just barely missing Miles.

He launched himself onto the birds back, holding him down as he wrapped his wrap around the birds beak, holding him down, he hissed. The animal tried to fight back, shaking his head to try get Miles off of him.

"Make the bond! Tsaheylu Miles!" Lei'wa yelled, pointing to her braid.

Miles took one hand off the animals head, trying to pull his braid forward but the animal acted fast, using this moment of weakness to get Miles off of it.

Miles fell against a rock as the Ikran approached him about to bite his head off. He rolled over the side, confusing the bird before pushing himself forward and landing on the birds back, knocking it down.

He quickly grabbed his braid, making the Tsaheylu. This was a new feeling, his pupils dilated and so did the Ikran's.

He could feel its breath within him, "thats right," he panted, "you're mine, cupcake," he swallowed, loosening his grip.

"Miles! First flight seals the bond, go!" Lei'wa said, running over and trying to get the Ikran over the edge with Miles on his back.

The Ikran fell off, Miles and the animal both screeching as the bird tried to catch its wings but with no orders it was harder.

Miles held onto the bird, "Fly! Fly straight!" He yelled, the bird finally finding its flight and cruising in the sky.

He let out a chuckle and began to fly up to the den, Lei'wa looking at him with a smile, "You did it," she grinned, helping him off the Ikran.

"You are a warrior now, Miles," her hand resting on his shoulder.

A/N

Hey everyone! Second update of the day?!?! I'm sick at this moment so expect at least 2 more chapters coming today!! The next chapter is 100% confirmed!

I hope you enjoyed! 💗💗

UNEDITDD