𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 (𝟚)

Start from the beginning

"alright, men, we should retreat upstairs. come with me." the doctor ordered.

"i'll not retreat. the battle's done, there's no creature on god's earth could survive such an assault." one stated firmly and turned away from the doctor.

the doctor stepped forwards, raising his voice, "i'm telling you, come upstairs!"

"and i am telling you, sir, i will sleep well tonight with that thing's hide upon my wall!" the man replied. he looked outside of the room and then turned back to the group of people, "it must have crawled away to d—"

his sentence was cut off as he was snatched from the floor up into the ceiling by claws. the people in the room gasped as it happened, staring up at where he had been snatched. growling and screaming sounded from there as he was teared apart.

"there's nothing we can do!" the doctor declared, he, callisto and rose leaving the room with robert following quickly behind.

the rest of the group stared shooting again. however, they failed and the werewolf growled as it won. it left the room, heading for the kitchen but once it sniffed the air, it turned around and left. the four ran around the house, looking for the queen. they ran into another room, shutting the door behind them.

"your majesty?" robert called. "your majesty!?"

"sir robert?" victoria inquired, coming down a set of stairs. "what's happening? i heard such terrible noises."

"your majesty, we've got to get out. but what if father angelo, is he still here?" robert asked.

"captain reynolds disposed of him." victoria replied.

the doctor suddenly sprang back into the room after checking the front door, "the front door's no good, it's been boarded shut. pardon me, your majesty, you'll have to leg it out of a window."

victoria turned her chin up with dignity and strode towards the next room where they needed to climb out of the window. robert stood in front of the queen, "excuse my manners, ma'am, but i shall go first, the better to assist her majesty."

"that's a nobel sentiment." victoria nodded.

"yeah, any chance you could hurry up?" the doctor pressed.

robert turned and stepped up to the window, pushing it open after turning the handle. however, bullets we're immediately fired through and at the open window causing the five inside to crouch to avoid being shot. after the bullets stopped, the doctor approached the window, still crouched.

"i reckon the monkey boys want us to stay inside." the doctor muttered.

"do they know who i am?" victoria asked, holding a hand to her chest.

"i think that's the issue." callisto mumbled and the queen looked to her and rose.

"the wolf's lined you up for... a biting." rose said.

"now, stop this talk. there can't be an actual wolf." victoria denied but a bowl from in the large house proved her wrong.

the group left the room, going back out into the hallway where they saw the wolf slamming at a wooden door to try and claw it down and get to them.

"what do we do?" rose asked.

"we run." the doctor replied.

"is that it?" rose questioned.

"you got any silver bullets?" the doctor retorted.

"not on me, no." rose snarked.

"there we are, then. we run. your majesty, as a doctor, i recommend a vigorous jog. good for the health." the doctor said, turning to run down the hallway, everyone following quickly. they began running up the stairs, hearing the door break down from the wolf breaking it. "come on! come on!" the doctor yelled, pointing down another corridor where they turned, the wolf now running up the stairs after them. as they got into another room, the wolf tried to swipe at the queen but the captain shot the wolf, causing it to stumble backwards long enough to make them shut the door.