Chapter 088 - Seize Luck [07]

Zacznij od początku

Qi Yunjing narrowed his eyes slightly and gritted his teeth inexplicably.

Seeing the back of the happily leaving man, Mu Sheng couldn't help showing envy in his eyes. Young and good looking, with a powerful person behind him escorting him. It's good to live so carefree.

Seeing Mu Sheng staring at the back of Wen Ran leaving, Qi Yunjing said in a colder voice: "What's the matter."

Mu Sheng came back to his senses, and said: "It's the old building. The old building has already started construction, but since the start of construction, one after another accident keeps happening.

"Brother Yunjing, didn't Grandpa Qi have contacts in Metaphysics World before? Can you help me find a great Master?"

Speaking of this, Mu Sheng's hair was about to fall out of worry: "When I realized that something was wrong, I also found a few well-known Masters in the industry, but those Masters either shook their heads and refused, or they couldn't do it after halfway through.

"Brother Yunjing, can you help me find a way? If this project can't be continued, the Mu family may also be finished."

Qi Yunjing looked at Mu Sheng without any ripple in his eyes: "Why do you think I have a solution to a project that the Qi family dare not touch?"

Mu Sheng's face paled in an instant. Qi Yunjing was omnipotent in his heart, and in his perception, as long as Qi Yunjing was willing to agree to help, his family's problems would no longer be problems.

But then he remembered that the Qi family had given up on this project back then. If Qi Yunjing was really capable of solving it, how could the Qi family give up on such a project that would definitely give birth to golden eggs in the future.

Thinking that even Qi Yunjing was powerless, Mu Sheng became weak for a while, and even hated himself secretly.

Why didn't he think twice before he acted, and was blinded by the planned benefits, thinking that those mysterious things were purely superstitious. But in the end it was only when things happened to him that he realized how powerless he was in the face of those invisible but powerful forces.

Qi Yunjing didn't intend to intervene in this matter. When the Qi family gave up this project, the reason was also explained to Mu Sheng. Since he made a choice, he must bear the price.

As for the Masters in this area, the only one he knows who has the most ability in this area is Wen Ran, but Wen Ran said last time that this kind of Jiang Shui evil thing is the most difficult to deal with, so he won't take it.

So Qi Yunjing simply refused straight away. There was no need to cause trouble for himself.

-

Wen Ran didn't know that Qi Yunjing blocked a trouble for him. He was carefully looking at the man named Wu Hu in front of him right now : "One million, just help you find someone?"

Wu Hu's full name is Wu Xiaohu, but the person calling him Xiaohu disappeared, and from then on he never wanted to hear someone call him Xiaohu, so slowly, he became Wu Hu.

Wu Xiaohu was also surprised to see Wen Ran here.

Wu Xiaohu started a media company, Xiaohu Media under his name as his main business, and his side business is to use some idle money to invest in the industry. For some online dramas, all the investments in his own name are almost stable.

Not long ago, he cooperated with the Yu family to invest in a movie with a medium cost, and it turned out to be a hit and made billions. Such a pleasant cooperation is a win-win situation. Under the circumstances, the second cooperation is being discussed, so he is eligible to enter the Yu family's banquet this time.