all mine

y/n looked down proudly at billie as she was standing, gripping the back of the girls' hair.

"you look so fucking good down there, on your knees for me." y/n said as she took in the sight of her girlfriends messy face.

her own spit was practically dripping off of her chin in result of her getting roughly fucked in the face.

from the way her cheeks were burning red from the intensity to the way tears were falling from her eyes, everything about billie right now was driving y/n crazy.

"please. please let me make you cum." the way the words sounded as they came out of billie mouth made y/n groan.

it reminded y/n of how much of a slut billie was for her. the way she was still begging, even though she wasn't getting any direct pleasure.

"you want me to fuck your face? is that what you want me to do?" y/n questioned teasingly.

of course she already knew the answer, billie basically had her mouth open, ready to be used.

whether billie was going to answer verbally or not she didn't have time to, instead y/n was shoving herself back in her girlfriends mouth.

y/n moaned as she felt the hot mouth around her, wanting to close her eyes but also not want to miss the sight of her teary eyed girl.

"so good billie, getting me off like a good girl." y/n's voice made billies stomach feel like it was going to explode.

billie had to hold herself back from reaching her hand to touch herself, she wanted to her rewarded for being good later but she knew that wouldn't happen if she did.
••••••••••••••••••••••
it didn't take long for y/n to approach her high due to the teasing that had been going on before hand.

billie swallowed everything y/n gave to her, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to show y/n when she was done.

y/n gently tugged on the makeshift ponytail on the back of billies head that she was holding, silently telling her to stand up.

billie did just that, standing to her feet and looking up slightly, due to the height difference between the couple.

billie smiled as she looked at y/n, just admiring how pretty her girlfriend was.

"you did so good billie. you think it's time for your reward?" y/n's voice was pretty quiet since the closeness of the two.

billie eyes let up at y/n's question. she hasn't been touched by herself or y/n at all today, and by now she was literally dripping wet.

"yes! please, i need you inside of me so bad." so didn't care or even think about how desperate she sounded, the only thing on her mind being y/n fucking her up.

y/n smiled, pulling billie in for a kiss.

immediately billie kissed back, moving y/n to walk backwards to the bed, their lips still locked.

as y/n felt the bed hit the back out her legs y/n let go of billie, surprised that  her girlfriend was trying to take over.

"do you really think you can take control? really?" y/n asked as her looked at billie with an almost hungry look in her eye.

billies cheeks went even more red, she didn't think y/n would catch on that fast.

"i-"

y/n chucked a bit at the girls' stutter, it would definitely be entertaining letting billie dominate her, y/n thought.

with that y/n flipped billie to the bed, roughly pushing her on her hands.

instead of taking the time teasing billie about the wet stop on her underwear y/n just slid them down without a word.

scooting behind billie on her knees y/n lined herself up with billie, not needing any help from  lube or spit, her girlfriends wetness being enough.

she slowly slide herself in, not wanting to hurt the girl in that particular way.

billie moaned as she was getting filled up, all that waiting already being worth it.

after forming a steady pace y/n moved her hands around billies body, making her way around billie neck where she gently squeezed.

"is this what you wanted? to be treated like a whore?"

the degrading words made billies stomach flutter.

she nodded her head while letting out broken cry's as y/n fucked her harder.

billies arms gave out form under her, letting her face fall down into the pillow.

y/n let out a long moan at the sight, watching the ass that was in front of her giggle with each rough thrust. 

"pick you're head up and watch yourself." y/n ordered.

billie half complied, moving her head that was smashed in a pillow to the side, just enough to where she could look in the mirror that was in front of them.

her mouth was slightly parted open, her tears ruining the mascara she had on, giving her a complete messy look.

"i- i'm going to cum y/n. please don't stop." billie cried out.

of course y/n wouldn't dare, so she kept going, just barely keeping herself from coming as the tight walls around her contracted.

before she knew it her girlfriend was squirting on her and the bed below the, soaking the sheet.

y/n took in the sight of billie as she came, her mouth hanging open with no sound coming out, those pretty blue eyes rolled in the back of her head.

y/n whispered a quiet 'shit' as she released, pulling out to make sure she didn't overwhelm her girlfriend.

the couple fell asleep in each other's arm, not having the energy to continue on with the day.

old book got deleted :((

i'll try to post as mush as i can, but i didn't have all of the old chapters saved