Chapter 6. What just happened?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

" Don't be stupid, Lewis! There's a problem, the Blackmore's need backup. " Herm said scowling.

The male, Lewis, scoffed shanking his head.

Lewis was tall, probably an inch shorter than Paisley, Skinny ( normal skinny), Lewis has short Jet black hair that has a front curl, Evil's dark golden eyes.

Lewis outfit was a black dress pants with matching black dress shoes. Has a dark shirt black, and a dark lightish grey suit jacket. Wears a silver band with a shiny black obsidian stone. Around his neck wears a matching obsidian necklace. Has the smile of a jackass. Evil held a cane in his right hand.

Both these two are quite the characters. It's no wonder why their friends with the Blackmore's.

" Why would they need back up? If some lowly vampires are attacking, they can easily slaughter them " Lewis said pointing his cane at the Sharon.

Blake snorted " Sharon can certainly handle the Vampires, Paisley however, as we all know, can not handle them. "

" Fuck off Blake! I was distracted protecting a student! " Paisley snarled.

" That is true, still you got turned by the filthy creature! " Blake said shaking her head.

" Enough you two! We have more important matters to deal with right now! " Herm snarled.

" Herm's right. Blake, Paisley, we have more important matters than your war with one another " Sharon said.

" We need to figure out who keeps attacking the school " Lewis said with a scoff.

" There's been more attacks? " Evil asked.

" Yeah, Evil are your ears back in hell? We've mentioned the other three attacks multiple times " Blake said with an eye roll.

Lewis smiled. " Please do not use my demon name. That name is for hell and business deals only " Lewis said his smile turning into a evil grin.

" Enough Lewis, we're not making any deals with you. Understood? " Herm said glaring at the demon.

" Yes, Yes, I know not to make any deals with any of you, Mostly the ruler of hell, Hela Wicked, or should I say the witch named Herm instead? " Lewis teased.

Herm's eye grew dark " don't say my full name asshole. Don't think for a second I won't send you back to hell "

This is crazy! The Blackmore's are friends with a demon, a crazyed killer and a witch? Who are these people?

This is bad, I definitely don't want to get on the Blackmore's bad side. I mean who would after finding out who they have on they're team?

" I'm assuming the other students don't know about the other killings? " Blake asked leaning back on the desk.

" They only know about the one killing. I thankfully spread a lie saying the kid fell from the roof while decorating. " Paisley explained.

" And did the students believe it? " Herm asked.

" Of course. Remember my family are gifted Liar's. Some of the students do think Wednesday Adams pushed Steve off the roof " Paisley said with a huff.

" Well isn't that wonderful. Paisley's proven her worth for once. " Blake teased.

Paisley tsked. " I've proven my worth plenty of times. You however Blake, have not "

Blake snorted. " I killed all our enemies. "

" That's all? Is that all your worth Blake? " Lewis teased.

" Shut it demon! At least I'm trustworthy, unlike you! " Blake snarled at the demon.

" Please, I didn't murder Sharon's wife and flee from the group for a while. " Lewis teased smirking.

" I never murdered, Paisley! She's standing here right infront of us! " Blake snarled back.

" Because I brought her back. " Herm pipped up with a eye roll. " Fortunately, I couldn't make herr immortal like me. That is a curse I don't wish to give anyone else "

Herm's a witch? And immortal? Who the hell is this chick?

" Herm named after the goddess of hell, un-killable. Herm, you've truly become the goddess of death! " Lewis said bursting into laughter.

" Tch, stop spilling information to the spy, Lewis " Herm growled glancing at the door.

" There's a spy? Where? " Blake growled.

" So you noticed the door too, Herm? " Paisley asked.

" Yes, whoever or whatever is behind the door, come out! " Herm growled looking at the door.

Crap, we're screwed.

And that's where I'm ending this chapter!

Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been slowly trying to transfer everything over to my old account so I can still write incase I lose access to this account.

It's been rough.

So what did you guys think about these two new characters? Interesting huh?

Well next week hopefully, you all get to find out more about them!

Unless I don't feel like writing next week. Depends honestly.

Like usual I'll try to update by next Monday. If I don't publish then, it'll be a Monday in general.

Till then, enjoy this chapter!