Chapter 5. Was this planned?

Remember dear readers! This book contains the big gay! If you don't like the gay, then please leave. Don't cause a scene okay?

Oh this also continues foul language and a couple of slurs. Sorry.

Hm, the plan for this chapter is basically learning more about my characters, uh a little bit of romance between Enid and Wednesday. Well maybe some romance. I honestly just want to kick off the plot of this story. Even though it's only chapter 5. I think it's been delayed enough.

I think I'll add in this one character that my friend wanted me to add. It's a shame this will be the only chapter they'll be in. Sigh.

Let's just start the chapter already.

Wednesday's POV.

" You've been turned haven't you, Paisley? " The woman named Blake asked.

Paisley scowled crossing her arms over her chest. " What does it look like? Think I attacked poor, Enid for fun? "

Hm, that's strange how Paisley quickly went from crazyed vampire, to her normal self.

" It is strange isn't it, Wednesday? " Paisley drawled. " Wait, did I just read your thoughts? Fuck, I can read minds! " Paisley yelled. ( Before anyone asks, yes I added the vampire Paisley in this book. That version of Paisley can read minds. Oh and I've honestly noticed that Blake and Paisley have a similar personality. Well, Blake's more of a jackass though. I can't believe it took me this long to notice. I guess having them interact for it to click. )

" Isn't that just great " Blake growled.

" Hey! Your a faggot too! " Paisley growled back.

" Huh? Blake never said you were that word " Enid said hiding behind me.

" I can read minds remember? " Paisley said turning to look at, Enid. " So I guess you should be careful with your thoughts. And please refrain from slurs. And don't curse like a sailor. I know I'm one to talk " Paisley added glaring at Blake.

Interesting, Paisley's new ability could be quite useful. That doesn't mean it couldn't be a curse as well. Damn, I can't plot any more late night talks with Paisley anymore. She'll know my true motive. No more freaking her out.

" That's why you wanted to talk with me? " Paisley asked now looking at me. " You wanted to freak me out? What the fuck man? "

" My, My, My, Blake. I can't believe you've become such a coward. " Blake sneered.

" Fuck off! Your just mad someone else had the guts to kill me! " Paisley growled.

" I have the guts to kill you, I just can't kill you because I promised Sharon " Blake said calmly.

" Tch, like you've cared about promises. " Paisley growled. " You've broken every promise you made to the Ravens! "

" I never broke any promises to the Ravens! " Blake hissed back.

" That's enough you two. " Miss Blackmore snapped.

" Ah there's the lovely miss Blackmore now! " Blake said with a scowl.

" Hello, Blake. " Sharon said ignoring the shocked look from her wife. " I see it didn't take you long to get here "

Blake snorted. " Nah, I just happened to be in the area when you called. So, do I finally get to kick Paisley out of the Ravens? "

" If anyone should get kicked out it should be you Blake! " Paisley snarled.

" Your the vampire here! "