He gripped his hair in irritation of how in crisis he felt. "It's all my.."

Rika was in front of the confused and devastated Yuta, slowly wrapping her slim arms around the boy's head to comfort him.

Rika: "Yuta, thank you for giving me more time, and letting me stay by your side."

His tearful wet eyes slowly widened.

"During the past six years, I've been happier than I ever was while alive."

Yuta cried again, letting more tears fall from his eyes as the heavy burden that he felt on his chest for six entire years finally started disappearing.

But when Rika let him go, he looked at her. There was a gentle light exiting her body. Yuta could only look in awe as Rika softly held his cheek.

Rika: "Bye-bye. Take care."

She smiled brightly, "And don't come over here too soon, okay?"

With quivering lips and even more tears, the boy nodded.

"See you later.."

Rika farewelled before her body turned into a bright yellow light which then appeared as bubbles that slowly floated into the heavens.

All of us could only watch the beautiful moment. This moment of salubrious pleasantness.

 This moment of salubrious pleasantness

'Ah, what a remarkable sunset. How nostalgic..'

...

3rd Person P.O.V

The following day, winter arrived. Jujutsu High and all the areas around it were covered in snow. Investigations happened within the school as well as clean-ups that sanitized everything.

Gojo and Yuta could be seen walking towards the gate. The boy had a brand new katana slumped against his back, and a scarf around his neck.

"It's a bit late now, but it was not your fault with the incident of Geto. He would've come to Jujutsu High whether you were there or not."

Yuta: "..Is that so?"

"Also, here." Gojo handed Yuta a card that seemed familiar to his eyes.

Yuta: "Oh, my student ID! You found it for me, sensei?"

A silence without tension happened between the two.

"No, not me. My bestfriend. One of my unparalleled bestfriends."

Yuta looked at him confused as he mumbled. But he was broken out of that state by Maki's voice.

Maki: "Oi, Yuta! How long are you gonna keep us waiting? Let's go!"

She hustled, standing at the gate, wearing her own scarf. Panda had an unusual yellow coat on, while Inumaki seemed to be dressed like how he was used to.