"Yes teacher..." he murmured...

And so, the boy walked toward his usual desk, put on his school furniture and tried to focus on...

But the two boys sitting next to him prevented that from happening as they started to ask him multiple questions...

It was obvious that he didn't have a quite night yesterday and that he suffered from that to the point that dark circles were drawn around his eyes and his hair was messy which was something unusual to see...

But what added salt to injury was him glancing for time to another at some sheet of paper reading it or let's say memorizing what was written on instead of following the teacher's explanation...

All that worried his lackeys to the point that they were whispering to him during the lesson... yet the boy didn't seem to answer their worries as he ignored them all the time...

"What happened to bossman? I am sure he was alright last night...." a worried Ewen wondered

" Is that paper the one he lent me yesterday? Is he revising for the test NOW!?!?!?" Emile screamed to himself in disbelief...

While these two were having their perspective monologs, some pink haired girl was gasping in shock...

"Sy on boy didn't prepare for the test?!!" "But that would mean he can't get a good mark... so he won't get a Stella or maybe he would end up having a tonitrus if he did fail! His papa will be angry and the friendship scheme will lose its meaning! THAT MEAN NO WORLD PEACE!! OH NOOO!"

Well she seemed to go so far by imagining such an ending... but we can't deny that it could be possible too, who knows?

While the girl was living her biggest fears inventing the worst scenario that could happen like being sent again to the orphanage, the boy was trying to study, but actually his thoughts were racing all over his mind making it even difficult to concentrate :

"Damn it! I spent the whole previous night preparing for the so calling surprise that I didn't find time to even read my notes... I barely slept 6 hours and when I woke up I noticed that the class had already started, I was attending to prepare for the test before the class but unfortunately it wasn't the case, I didn't have my breakfast and quickly wore my uniform without even fixing my hair... I know that I am a mess right now but... I did my best... I was only 10 minutes late... and I have only 40 minutes before the test! sorry teacher but I guess I will abandon this lesson... I hope that this short period of time will be enough for me to memorize the few notes I took that day... I really hope so..."

Apparently, he was in an extreme anxiety so his friends quit on disturbing him and proceeded to follow their teacher...
                             ———
The bell rang and all the students were now in the test room...
"Now that you all got your papers I wish you good luck. You have 30 minutes to finish the test so please use wisely the time you have and make sure to answer correctly and elegantly . May you all start!" The teacher announced after giving each pupil his/her perspective test paper..

It was a basic quiz containing questions with multiple choices but the final part was different as everyone was supposed to write a short paragraph..
———
The time passed and finally all the students are now sitting in the cafeteria eating their lunches...

"You did good at the test?" Becky asked chewing her sandwich.

"You can say so especially speaking about the quiz! But... the writing part... I guess I messed it up... haha ... you know that I am poor in such a domain... I barely can write a full sentence correctly .... What about you, Becky?"

"Well it wasn't bad...just unsure about a single question...Anyway, enough speaking about that test! I really got tired from that topic...
Soo~ did you ask Damian to hang around after school as we agreed yesterday ? ''

"Yup! I send him a letter (following your advice) yesterday before going back home... but still he didn't answer me back..."

"Tsk! That arrogant guy! Had no one taught him good manners before!?"Becky said irritated..

"Maybe because he was that late in the morning he wasn't able to tell me his answer... after all it's just now that we got rid of the test..." which made me wonder... if he did well on it ( considering him being unable to revise yesterday for some unknown reasons)... please Sy on boy... don't fail it! I need you for the sake of operation St-ix !
———————————————————
END OF CHAPTER II

Hello everyone!
I hope you're doing well...
Please! I beg you not to be mad at me for updating that late! I really was busy for the entire last month and wasn't able to update or even write properly until today... (well most of the chapter was written two weeks ago but it was imperative that I fix some details and fix the ending part)
So once again I am sorry!

Anyway, what do you think about this chapter? We still didn't get a Damianya scene which I mostly will insert in the upcoming chapter...

Did Damian missed up his test? If so what will be the consequences of such a reckless action?
And most importantly what will be the surprise he prepared for Anya last night?

To get answers for your questions stay tuned for the upcoming update!
And as always be free and share your thoughts down bellow!

🎉A special thanks to you all for reaching 1k views!!!! 🎊

I am really glad that many of you are enjoying the story! That means a lot to me!!
Until we see us again in the next chapter!
𐮛𐮛𐮛𐮛