His butler Wishful Thinking

Sebastian's POV:

The hours slowly dragged along the clock 1'oclock ...2'oclock ... it was now 3am in the morning. As usual Ciel had gone to bed and no comands for the night/morning had taken place so I just lay in bed as a wave of lust crashed into my brain, clawing at me with both paws tearing my pride and status apart. Demons are not ment to feel this way ..are they?
•His thoughts•
In my head I saw Grell , dashing and as breath-taking as ever. He was laying on a sofa like in a cliqué porn movie and i wondered aimlessly to his side. His scent was overpowing but I loved it , breathing in every hint of his beauty and perfection.
Now was my time.
Without hesitation my lips hit his and we moved in sync. Suddenly Grell's tongue slipped inside my mouth and I returned the favour. This happened for a while until my urges grew stronger and my hands explored each and every part of his body. God his body felt like silk , wrapping me up like a blanket.
He was naked ...
And so was I ...
"Sebby you are a tease , come here and devour me!" Grell seduced me quite easily and i replied slowly
"As you wish"
Since neither me or Grell are human, our parts were much larger than any mammal ever to live .. which was brilliant.

First I lay Grell across my bed and spread his legs as wide as they would go and thrusted into him with full force.
"SEB...AST...IA..NNNN" he yelled with pleasure while I kept thrusting in and out of his body.
Sweat ran down my face but faded as it reached Grell's six pack. Every moment wasn't taken for granted I made sure both of us felt every single move and heard every groan and grunt we could do.
"I'm gonna cum , baby let me finish inside you , please baby" I begged
"Ok but scream my name Sebby , yell it as loud as possible so it will echo through every soul I reap .. go on I wanna hear you"
I gladly obeyed him
Finally my cum ruptured like a fountain inside him and I pulled out my dick as it turned floppier. But I'm certain it won't stay that way for long ;)
•Reality•
Tick Tock Tick Tock...Tick Tock Tick Tock...
Dawn appeared in the darkened sky and with it a sleepy Ciel awoke from his slumber. I hurried to grab the breakfast for him.

"Ah good morning master , your up rather early today, any particular reason?" It was 6:30am
He sat up and recieved his breakfast. "Actually yes there is I've recieved a letter from Her Majesty about the murders of several men , Scotland Yard believe they are the drug dealers they've been chasing for 2 years. Johnny Fields and Parker Daniels are the only named so far"
"So do you want me to contact The Yard and tell them we have it covered?"
"No I need you to go talk to Lau and everyone he knows in the drug industry, we need to know who these victims were and why they were killed, if any other murders occur during this time that have any connection your are to work with Grell Sutcliff and read their cineomatic record to see if anything looks out of the ordinary. Got it? "

I always get it " Yes master"

"Good then that is an order"
Work with Grell he said.. I can work with that :)

Grell's POV:
Will is an ass ! A cold-hearted, down right ass !! My death sythe is gone again and I've been suspended from reaping souls for a whole month .. A whole month !! Urgh if he wasn't a grim reaper and my superior I would kill him , after I stole my sythe back though obviously.

I've been thinking about darling Seb lately , I wonder if he thought of me too , I mean I hope he thought of me too.

He did..right?

A/N
Hey I think this chapter is longer than the others and it took quite abit of thinking lol so I hope you enjoy it

-Alice 😘