Ch 14

While the brothers were chasing after Fawful, Mario had come up with a plan. And the plan had to do with the extra clothes that they brought the princess.

Luigi groaned, "I hate this plan!"

Mario laughed, "Cause you get to show off for Peasley?"

Luigi blushed out of embarrassment, "Would you stop that!"

Mario smiled as he instructed, "Come on, we got to find Fawful!"

...

Meanwhile, Fawful met up with Bowletta.

He told her, "O Great Bowletta! At last, we have the Beanstar! I am joyful!"

The Koopa Cruiser landed, with Bowletta and Peach in it.

Bowletta laughed, "You have done well! Seeing through their fake Beanstar ruse and ruining their plan was brilliant!"

That's when Mario showed up.

Peach shouted, "Mario!"

Bowletta perked up, "What's that? Do you need something? Or you finally admitting defeat?"

Mario answered, "Quite the opposite. I want you to return Peach."

Bowletta repeated, "Return Peach? Oh, I have to laugh! We would never release Peach to scheming liars like you two!" Mario was furious. Bowletta laughed, "You reap the beans you sow, fools! Now, meet your doom!"

Mario laughed hard, "Oh, I hate to be you right now, Bowletta."

Bowletta perked up, "S - something is wrong here..." To everyone's surprise, another Princess Peach came over to them. She had her hands over her mouth. Bowletta did a double take, "T - two princesses?! Wha - what is this?!"

Mario said to himself, "I guess in another timeline Peach would have a twin sister..."

The other Princess Peach giggled, "The Princess Peach you kidnapped... is an impostor!" Bowletta was surprised. She further added, "We expected this to happen, so we prepared an impostor... You fell right into our trap!"

Bowletta huffed, "N o! It can't be!"

Mario nodded, "Yes, it can! Cause this is the real Peach right here."

The other Princess Peach giggled, "Come, Mario, let us return!"

Just when Mario and the other Princess Peach was about to leave, Bowletta managed to say something.

"W - wait!"

Fawful attacked Mario, shocking him. The other Princess Peach ran off.

"Forget this cheap knockoff! I'm taking the real Princess Peach!"

They dropped Princess Peach, scooping up the other one. The Koopa Car flew off. Mario recovered from the shock, going over to Peach.

He asked, "Princess?"

Peach got to her feet, "That was Luigi, wasn't it?"

Mario nodded, "We need to get him back but there is much they can do with him. We should get to him before they find out."

Peach agreed. "Right."

...

Meanwhile, Bowletta laughed. "At last, we have both Princess Peach and the Beanstar!"

Fawful added, "I still have rage over that fake Princess Peach!"

Bowletta huffed, "They're a slick bunch, huh?" Bowletta turned to the other Princess Peach and stated, "And you, Princess Peach... You're a sly one, too." Everyone laughed. Bowletta brought up, "By the way, Princess... Why are you covering your mouth with your hands?"