Chapter 37: A Pointless Argument (Spicy)

Start from the beginning

"Oh. That's it? I thought it was something perverted. Like one of those doujinshis from your collection." (Zuihou)

"Why would I read one in the open?"

...

"Ah." (Zuihou)

"What the hell?! How did you know about my doujinshi collection?!"

I know I had it hidden in a secret compartment in my wardrobe. There is no way anyone would be able to find it!

"Erm..." (Zuihou)

She looked away, eyes shifting and getting flustered. I grabbed her shoulders,

"How did you manage to find my collection?"

"Admiral! Your eyes! They are scary!" (Zuihou)

After a little coercion and cheek pulling, Zuihou revealed that she accidentally stumbled across my collection while looking through my shirts in the wardrobe. Why? I have no idea. But the thought of her wearing nothing but my shirt in a provocative pose...

Anyway, while shirt-hunting, she accidentally pushed the button which opened the secret compartment for my immoral thin books.

And that's how she discovered it.

"I should have known Admiral is into women with big breasts..." (Zuihou)

Why are you depressed all of a sudden?!

"That's not true. I have a bunch of them featuring girls who are flat or with small chests just like you. Furthermore, I don't read them for the character's breast size. I read them for the plot!"

"Oh yeah. I remember seeing some with sma- Hey! So mean! You know I'm conscious about my chest size!" (Zuihou)

She puffed her cheeks like some angry hamster.

"You are the one that brought up in the first place! And it looks like the myth about having smaller breasts increases one's sensitivity. Since you are always moaning everything I mess with you."

"I can report you for sexual harassment, you perverted Admiral!" (Zuihou)

"And I can punish you for searching through my personal belongings without permission! Two can play at that game."

"Stupid! Pervert!" (Zuihou)

"Takes one to know one! You're a pervert too. Sniffing my shirt and reading my doujins!"

"I can't help it! I like your smell and I want to know what you like!" (Zuihou)

"...Eh?"

"...Ah." (Zuihou)

What did she just say? And was she really sniffing my shirts? I just said all that on impulse.

"That's- Umm...Let's forget this conversation ever happened. Okay? I-I'm going to bed now. Good nig-" (Zuihou)

Something clicked within me. Before she can walk away, I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. Zuihou landed on my lap, just as planned, and I locked her in,

"Kyaah?! Admiral?!" (Zuihou)

"Let's talk more about that in detail, shall we?"

"EHHH?!" (Zuihou)

"So, tell me. You like my smell, right? You must be happy being this close to me."

"That's..." (Zuihou)

"I can show you the things I like as well..."

My hands moved across her body. I can feel her entirety through that thin-looking piece of fabric on her. Her hips, her stomach, her cute, petite chest...

"Ahn? Nn! Fua." (Zuihou)

Her breathing is getting heavier and she is letting some rather lewd noises. As expected, her chest is extremely sensitive.

I want to hear more of Zuihou... Feel more of Zuihou...

"Admiral, s-stahp... This is... Nhaa! Ah!" (Zuihou)

I continued my onslaught. The room is filled with nothing but Zuihou's voice. My hands are too busy messing around with her body to hold her down. She isn't trying to escape either...

"Admiral! Really! Nnh! Any...more... Nkh! I'm going... to... Aaahhh!" (Zuihou)

Zuihou suddenly swung her head backwards, hitting me square in the chin.

"Ouch!"

Zuihou arched her back as her body twitched for a while before slumping forward. I quickly caught her before she can fall off my lap.

Crap! No matter how you look at it, I took it too far!

"Sorry, Zuihou. I went too far. I'm so sorry."

"......" (Zuihou)

This is bad! She is ignoring me!

"Zuihou. I'm really sorry."

Zuihou leaned against my body, motionless. Eh?

"Zuihou?"

I pat her cheek gently. No response. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing normally.

She is sleeping?

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Hm? Why am I feeling relieved?

My trousers feel wet for some reason. I gently lifted Zuihou up from my lap, careful not to wake her up. I can see some kind of thread connecting the wet spot of my trousers to her panties.

That is not pee... And she does wear panties underneath this outfit of hers.

Wow. Did that just happen?

Okay. Let's put her to bed first. I carried Zuihou to my bedroom. I should probably take off her soaked panties. Is that alright? I should be fun if I just don't look. I reached under her yukata. It's really soaked. I pulled it off. Should I wipe her as well?

No. Anymore than that and I will definitely lose my sense of reason. In the first place, I think I lost it for a while back then.

I will sleep on the sofa tonight.

I head to the bathroom to get changed. Before I go to bed, there is still one last thing to take care off.

My son is not going down at all. I need to release him if I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

I take a look at the soaked panties in my hand...