New life

Chapter 1(continued)
Serina's pov
Saved my life ?" What do you mean ?What did you do to me ?" He came over and say on the edge of the bed . "Ok,im going to explain everything but you have to stay calm or else you'll get hurt . You probably don't remember much yet ,but it'll come to you in a little. My name is Mark." Oh ,this is who Mark is ."I was there when you had your accident and then a thought came up to me : I knew how to give life to organisms. You were so beautiful ,I couldn't just let the light devour you ,so I brought you to my lab while the police were calming down all the commotion . And then finnaly ,you should be thankful,I made sure you will never get hurt again ." I didn't know what I should feel,I felt angry then confused ,I felt like I was about to pass out. "Can you tell me what you can remember?"Mark asked. I didn't want to talk with him ,he still didn't tell me what he did to me ,but without wanting to , I answered "The party last night ,the crash I had ,and you .Thats all that my mind holds , now that I think of it , I don't even know who I am or if I had family ." "The thing is ,you can't be your old self anymore , anyone who you have known thinks . What I can tell you is that you are now to be called Serina ,and this is your new life .