ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You sure do underestimate me most of the time, Suguru. What happened to you? Did you let your ideals get that far into your head?"

"We've already been through this, Y/N. I seek only a world where no monkeys exist. Acquiring Orimoto Rika was the supposed plan, but you and Satoru seem to always get in the way."

"So right now, I'll use my full force to absolutely eliminate you. Then I can obtain Orimoto Rika after I kill Okkotsu."

"You even went so far as to try and kill me. But that failed miserably. I'm thankful for having friends and allies who care and love for each other, even me."

"I'm not so cold as to say that I don't need love, because that's a vacuous lie. Everyone in this world, even the mundanes you identify as monkeys, need affection and love."

"This is the world I want to live in. A tranquil, joyous, and loving place void of malicious curses. But sadly, I can't see you in it.."

Geto: "Tch, so that's how you want it, fool?!

"You're the fool. It's pure love.."

"THEN I FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!"

Geto extended his palm towards me and launched his supreme fully-mastered spell to attack me.

A breath left my mouth before I closed my eyes.

"I shall respond accordingly and use my full-force.."

My hands came together, and my fingers mysteriously weaved a complex hand sign. My eyes immediately opened, and a surge of cursed energy flowed out of me and enveloped the entire place.

"Domain Expansion.."

Geto's eyes widened after he was pulled into another space. His technique immediately disintegrated after being consumed into the domain.

The pitch-black environment suddenly turned into a bright blue space, completely void of any sign of life, except the two of us.

"..Vector World."

'This is bad.. I have to lay my own domain to-' Geto was pulled out of his thoughts when both of his arms fell off after I motioned them to.

But oddly, his blood didn't spill, but the pain of his arm being sliced off was present.

"You already know how this works. My techniques and cursed energy are improved, and all my attacks will hit you directly."