Chapter 1: A New Mission Approaches

Meanwhile, M.W. Dee wakes up in a bed, realizing it is an Assault Frigate Phoenix as he gets out of bed and hears the broadcast.

"Attention: A new ally has been transported to the ship, Phoenix. Please proceed to the bridge as soon as possible."

As the broadcast repeats, he runs to the bridge of the Phoenix and sees the allies around it.

Tarethur O'Connell enters the bridge and asks: 

"Yo, if it's that Waddle Dee, I would like to see him in Dreamland. So, what's new?"

He said:

"So do you know that Haltmann Works Company just invaded Popstar?"

"If I can see Kirby, you might consider......"

Vulphaes Bonaparte approaches M.W. Dee and he said:

"...You can get along with the adventure. Hurry up, Nancy Winnie Sevilen is briefing the mission."

"Okay. I can't wait to explore the 'Mechanized Dreamland', I think......"

"Yeah, you can do that! Can't wait to use my 'Graeme' to kick some bots."

Nancy Winnie Sevilen approaches the bridge and introduces her to them.

"So, who is this little guy come from?"

He said:

"I am M.W. Dee, and I come from the Planet Popstar.  And I have come here because I was knocked unconscious and fainted."

"I was barely getting some sleep because my fellow Waddle Dees are still here and fighting!

Richard Xu approached him and knew about the planet.

"Wow, you got a nice profile you got there."

"By the way, your callsign is 'Heavy Striker Waddle Dee'. I know what you are doing, you can get along with Kirby also."

"I'm issuing you a MECHA as well. Your previous MECHA model is MLM1000TT Type C Overlord Terrorist Model and you are currently using Dragoon and Sabre. You can get the robot of your choice on each mission."

"One last thing, you can choose the selection from the Hangar."

M.W. Dee salutes the officer and has to find his partner.

"Okay. By the way, can I bring Bandana Waddle Dee before the mission starts?"

"Yes. One ally makes one good partner. That's my motto, is it?"

Aylatanya Kiruna approaches M.W. Dee and introduces herself.

"Hey, Waddle Dee! Your blue-bandana friend was only one of a kind, right?"

"Yes. He will be my our companion during this mission." 

Bandana Waddle Dee approaches him.

"You called me. And you're on the mission, yes?"

"Yeah, plotting a course to Planet Popstar was just not hard. What's the worst that can happen?"

Suddenly, the turrets from the hostile Haltmann ship-like planet fired at the frigate.

"[Alert: Destination reached, deployment system is green.]"