BackStory

Hey, y'all, my name is Eli Wilson. Most people call me E. A little bit about me I have a beautiful wife and 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. They are my world, but the world I live in can be a dangerous place. I tried my best to keep my kids away from this live style. It just seemed like my boys were drawn to it. My baby girl, not so much. (And I was okay with that) everyone knew I had boys no one knew about my baby girl. I would do whatever to keep it that way.

Fast Forward

One day, it was a day like any other day, but today, the air was thicker. The wind was calm (the calm before the storm). It was a day that would change my life and my baby girl life forever. It was the day I ran into a Boss bigger than myself, Jack Taylor.

Jack Taylor
Hey, yall, my name is Jack Taylor. Many know me as The Boogeyman. Truth be told, I'm worse than him. That is till the day I got kilt. I guess I should tell yall I have 3 boys. And they all know the game pretty well. They learned quickly and hustled quicker when I tell you I just knew they were going to take over the whole game. My baby boy, tho he was different, he was good with numbers and the hard-core shit. I poured into him because I saw myself in him, and I loved that shit. With him, I knew I could retire and still have a few good years with his mama. I guess my oldest boy didn't like that I was giving so much to him (Zac).....

Back to Mr. WILSON
Anyway, the day I meet Jack, things changed, you know. Maybe you don't. I mean, I had more money coming in more drugs. I even got some cops on my payroll. Life was good till one day, his son came and asked me to do the unthinkable................

Okay, yall, just a little background. Should I tell yall more or just let it play out in the book.?????
Once again sorry for the short chapter. I almost just put done up.
Just be patient 😂🤣