Chapter 082 - Seize Luck [01]

Começar do início

Lan Zhouming said: "If I'm not mistaken, this is a spiritual fruit, right? The taste is different from ordinary things."

Wen Ran nodded: "Yes, do you trade this kind of thing here?"

Lan Zhouming hurriedly said: "Trade, why don't you trade? It's just there are many people rushing to get them. No matter how good those spiritual artifacts and antiques are, they are not as good as strengthening your body. If you can spend money to buy a life-extending things, you must definitely grab them like crazy!"

Wen Ran has no experience in this kind of trading, but these two peaches are indeed the two with the most aura in the orchard.

The tree is planted in the center of the formation, and it is probably because of that this peach tree is more domineering. The other trees are full of fruits, but there were no more than ten peaches on that tree, and all of them were full of aura, and these two were the two that grew the best among them.

To Wen Ran's surprise, the two registrars standing behind the table were just as stunned when they saw the peaches. After being dazed, they quickly took out an instrument from under the table. Took out the peaches with gloves on, then put the peach on the instrument.

Wen Ran didn't understand why.

Lan Zhouming saw his incomprehensible eyes, and said: "This is an aura tester. Many things we trade here are spiritual instruments and some antiques. For safety, the aura of some things must be tested, such as those antiques should not be too negative. Otherwise, if they are traded out, it will not be a friendly exchange, it will be harmful.

"And sometimes there will be collectors who are willing to sell the Master's talisman. This talisman is generally not easy to identify. If you don't use it, who knows if the talisman is effective or not.

"With this tester, you can check the energy contained in the talisman. The higher the energy, the more valuable it is. Like your two peaches, the value is judged by the value of aura."

Just after Lan Zhouming finished speaking, the two peaches were also tested. The registrar wrote on the introduction card that the aura values ​​were 9.1 and 9.3. The difference between the spiritual energy values ​​of the two peaches was just a small amount.

Wen Ran looked at the aura value, and asked curiously, "How do you distinguish the aura value?"

Lan Zhouming couldn't help but look fixedly at the two peaches. Such a high aura value is too rare.

"Generally, the aura value of spiritual vegetables and fruits is between 1.5 and 3. You know that in Chunyang Temple, they have a field and specially set up a spiritual array. The fruits and vegetables grown in it are not easily accessible to the public.

" There was a crazy grab for a pile of jade cabbage with a spiritual energy value around 5.0 before. If you sell these two peaches, you must not do it under 5 million."

Wen Ran thanked Lan Zhouming for his reminder. Were these peaches? These are simply golden peaches, the solid one. Two peaches are worth 5 million. Why is he trying so hard to catch ghosts? Might as well selling peaches as a fruit farmer.

It's a pity that this orchard is from the Qi family, and Qi Yunjing probably doesn't like the little money he gets from selling fruits.

As the old saying goes, speak of devil and the devil would come.

Just as Wen Ran was looking at his two golden peaches, a familiar golden light filled his sight. At the same time, a hand was placed on his shoulder, accompanied by a familiar and cold voice: "Why are you here?"