What's going on now?

    He was obviously still concerned about him just now...

    Tang Heng couldn't think of a reason for Fang Fei to be angry with him. Coupled with his physical discomfort, people are particularly vulnerable. After the two of them were in a stalemate for a while, his eyes turned red.

    Aggrieved, he took his hand back and turned his head away to look at the dark clouds outside the window.

    The cloud of chaos, his heart!

    snort! Scum!

    "Tang Heng." Fang Fei's voice was deep and serious.

    Mr. Tang's ears twitched, but he pretended not to hear, and still looked out of the window awkwardly: Scum A didn't listen to the scriptures!

    "Can you pay more attention to your body? Can you stop worrying people every time?" Fang Fei was really angry. She ran out to break corn on a rainy day. She didn't eat and sleep on time before, and her stomach hurt from drinking. , why can't you take good care of yourself?

    "I didn't."

    Tang Boss denied it, and Tang Boss quibbled.

    "..."

    Fang Fei really didn't want to talk this time, feeling tired.

    She simply sat down and lowered the back of the seat, covered her face with a jacket to block the light, and began to close her eyes to rest.

    When Tang Heng turned his head, he saw her like this.

    Just sleep, sleep?

    How can I sleep?

    Even if you coax him a little more, if there is anything wrong with him, you will definitely correct it immediately.

    Mr. Tang doesn't know why he can be so hypocritical, like a jerk.

    But he was wronged and sad, and his chest was tight, as if someone was hitting him with a small hammer.

    Fang Fei didn't say much until she got out of the airport and got into the rented car.

    The place where we stayed here was the hotel that the Alpha team had come to book a few days ago. After receiving the room card and entering the house, Fang Fei started to pack her things. Tang Heng wandered back and forth in front of her eyes like a ghost.

    Fang Feiquan pretended not to see it, so he wanted to let someone have a long memory through this time, so that he would not abuse his body at every turn in the future.

    She kept refusing to respond, Tang Heng was finally tired from swaying around, his head was dizzy with a low fever, and it was really uncomfortable to be light-headed, he fell headfirst on the bed, and buried his face in the soft pillow.

    Twenty minutes later, he felt the side of the bed sinking, and knew that it was Fang Fei who came over, so he moaned, "Fang Fei, I feel bad."

    He was still lying on the pillow, motionless, but his voice came out intermittently. Piao: "Fang Fei, I was wrong, I will take care of myself in the future, can you...don't be angry?"

    Fang Fei sighed, stretched out her hand and turned him over, his eyes were red and the tip of his nose was also Red, with wet eyelashes, those usually sharp eyes looked like they had been washed, looking at her aggrieved and helpless.

    "..." Looking at the pillow again, it was wet/a large piece.

    He has cried.

    Fang Fei's heart seemed to be fried and roasted over and over again on a baking tray. After a crackling meal, it was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.