Chapter 8

Chapter 8 is directly signed. As we all know, Omega is just...

    The sound on the set was noisy, but Fang Fei's side was quiet because of Tang Heng's sudden appearance.

    This person's aura is too strong, even if he just stands there silently, the cold demeanor alone is enough to make people dare not breathe loudly.

    At this moment, the man with a strong aura was hanging his head, his calm eyes fixed on Fang Fei.

    This was the first time he saw Fang Fei at work. Although he had seen her singing and dancing with the girl group on the show before, it was after all separated by a screen.

    Speaking of which, he and Fang Fei had only met each other once, and hadn't spoken a few words. Before, he just thought that this girl was gentle and kind to him, but now he realized that her gentleness and kindness were not aimed at him at all. It is very good to everyone.

    Very good, it is worthy of being the national sweet O, the sweet bean in the world!

    Fang Fei didn't know what Tang Heng was thinking, he just stared at her without saying a word for a long time, which made her feel a little nervous, so she quickly pulled out a smile: "Let's go, Mr. Tang, treat you to dinner." There

    was no scene for her in the afternoon, She can move freely.

    Tang Heng was dragged away by Fang Fei before Tang Heng had time to express his opinion. Lu Fan who was on the side was shocked and dumbfounded when Tang Heng first appeared, and now he is completely dumbfounded: "Mr. Tang? Prosperous Tang ...that one?"

    Fang Fei took Tang Heng to a private restaurant not far from the hotel.

    She came here a few days ago. The environment here is quiet and the dishes are rich. Tang Heng should like it.

    "When did you come?" Fang Fei naturally scalded two cups with hot water, poured tea and handed Tang Heng a cup first.

    Tang Heng held the teacup and took a small sip, then looked up at her: "Why didn't you ask me why I came?"

    "Okay, then why did Mr. Tang come?" Fang Fei pursed her lips and smiled holding the hot teacup, For some reason, she felt that the relationship between herself and Tang Heng did not seem like a relationship that had only been met twice, but rather like a good friend for many years. Others may be afraid of him, but she feels comfortable and natural with him.

    "I'm on a business trip, I'll find you by the way." Tang Heng lowered his eyelashes again, hiding his thoughts perfectly.

    I came to find her, and a business trip is the way to go.

    He lied, but he didn't know why he lied.

    "Last time I said I would invite you to join the talent show, I brought the contract." As if trying to cover up something, Tang Heng changed the subject, and took a contract out of his briefcase as he spoke.

    In the situation last time, the reason why the talent show was mentioned was purely to hate Cheng Yan, and it was over as soon as it happened, and Fang Fei naturally wouldn't take it seriously. Who knew that Tang Heng sent her a contract directly?

    She took it with some hesitation, and flipped through two pages: "Mr. Tang is planning to trick me again?"

    Tang Heng was a little annoyed, he gritted his teeth: "No."

    Fang Fei still doesn't understand what is his intention and purpose? She holds such a big handle in his hands, how dare he cheat her?

    Perhaps on others, there is nothing unspeakable about the identity of an Omega, but if it is publicized that the president of Shengtang Entertainment is an Omega, it will be tricky for him. Now the whole company is basically his voice, and all the shareholders and employees believe that his decision-making cooperates with his work, but if they know that the president who dominates them is actually just a weak Omega, they will not accept him as the president in the future? It's easy to say.

    After all, as we all know, Omega is just a fragile and beautiful vase, and they don't take Omega seriously.

    Fang Fei found that Tang Heng was really distracted, but it was only the time when she flipped through the contract twice, Tang Heng didn't know where to go, his expression was unpredictable, and the light in his eyes seemed to be heavy. Mo, just looking at him can feel the depression.

    "Okay." Fang Fei was not sure about Tang Heng's thoughts, thinking that he was worried that he would not accept his "good contract" and get his secret out, so he took out the pen directly, After signing his name on the contract, he handed it back to Tang Heng, "May I eat first?"

    Several dishes have already been served, and Fang Fei's index finger was twitching.

    Tang Heng took it mechanically, some didn't realize it: "Sign it directly? Don't you need to discuss it with the company and the manager?"

    He is also in the entertainment industry, and now all schedules and even social accounts of artists must be unified by the company Management and control, you can’t make decisions by yourself if you can’t answer the notification.

    "I've signed all the papers, let's eat first." Neither the company nor the agent can interfere in her affairs. Fang Fei just picked up a piece of fish with her serving chopsticks and threw it into Tang Heng's bowl, and then picked up a piece for herself.

    This is a bit too much, and my stomach can't stand it without eating.

    Tang Heng put away the contract, looked at the tender fish maw in the bowl, and at Fang Fei who lowered his head to cook, he was a little puzzled.

    Isn't it National Sweet O? Why do you feel so strong all of a sudden?

    And he felt that Fang Fei was not happy because he got the program resources that others couldn't get. Was it because the benefits he gave were not enough?

    He felt a little wronged for a long time.

    That time he acted bravely to save her, but in the end he inexplicably handed over his control, and thus had to be controlled by others. Anyone who put it on him would feel aggrieved.

    But he didn't notice at all, Fang Fei never threatened him with the fact that he was an Omega.

    Eating the fish absently, a small fishbone was accidentally swallowed and stuck in his throat, and he coughed violently...