"Can't you say it? Why are you hiding from me?"

    She had already confirmed that Tang Heng was clearly helping her and ran away from home, so she couldn't help turning her head and complaining in a low voice: "You're so grown up, so immature."

    " !" Tang Heng squinted at her, seeing that she was not guilty of doing anything bad at all.

    Okay, yesterday's private message on Weibo probably came out of nowhere, but—

    "You think I'm old now? Think I'm childish?"

    Boss Tang slammed a sweet fist on Fang Fei's shoulder angrily. .

    Fang Fei snorted, then fell down on his knees with a smile: "I really don't think you hahahaha..."

    Anyway, it's obvious who is naive.

    When it was almost twelve o'clock, Mr. Tang was finally invited home by Fang Fei.

    Fang Fei placed the cake on the coffee table before going out, with the sober red wine beside it.

    Before entering the door, Mr. Tang was covered by Fang Fei, his eyes suddenly darkened, and his footsteps were messy for a moment: "What are you doing?"

    Fang Fei covered his eyes with one hand, and led him into the house with the other hand , You come back to the coffee table, count the seconds to zero, and use a lighter to light two candles made into the shapes of numbers "3" and "0".

    The moment the candle was lit, there was a warm light in the deserted and dark room.

    Tang Heng opened his eyes, the warm yellow candlelight was hot, burning the end of his eyes red and his heart.

    "You, specially prepared?" This is the first time someone has made preparations in advance and celebrated his birthday with great fanfare.

    This person was still on a business trip in Shanghai yesterday, so he probably just rushed back to the imperial capital during the day, and went to prepare for his birthday without taking a break?

    He almost misunderstood her before...

    Thinking of this, his eyes became even redder and wet.

    "Eh, maybe the cake isn't very tasty?" Fang Fei was also a little hesitant. Although she had practiced for this cake all afternoon, she still couldn't guarantee how it would taste.

    Tang Heng also saw that the cake looked strange: "You made it yourself?"

    Fang Fei nodded, and then she heard Mr. Tang start to sniff next to her.

    It was the first time that she felt that Song Sui had a place to play when she was so old.

    "Hurry up and make a wish." She hugged Tang Heng from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder. The man seemed to have lost weight again, with no flesh on his waist.

    Mr. Tang let her hold her, put his hands together, and closed his eyes.

    In fact, he no longer has any wishes.

    Being able to meet Fang Fei was a gift from God, and he didn't dare to be too greedy about the others.

    The candle was blown out.

    "What wish did you make?" Fang Fei shook her head and asked in his ear.

    Doesn't it mean that expressing a wish won't work?

    So Mr. Tang opened his mouth and began to make up: "May I not be jealous in the future."

    "?" Fang Fei seemed to grasp something important, thoughtful, "So you are annoyed because I am jealous?"