confused.

"How am I supposed-"

"Use your arms! Boop!" Jamie made a sound effect when I hit the balloon and Phil looked at me

before he held his arms up for out net. "Boop! You should make sound effects when you hit it." She whispered to me and I chuckled and hit the balloon back.

"Boop." She smiled at me and hit the balloon up with her head.

"Boop!"

"So, boop," I hit the balloon back. "Did the brothers and Frank visit you yesterday?"

"Boop!" She hit it with her head again before she sat on her bum again. "Yupp. Gerard snuggled with

me. Frankie held me in his lap for a little bit before, boop," She hit the balloon again with her head before continuing. "Gerard took me back. Mikey just kind of sat in the chair and watched. Boop!" She hit it with her head once more and Phil looked over at me to see how I was going to reply.

"I'm glad they came to visit you. Boop."

"I missed cuddling with my Polar Bear. Boop!"

"Polar Bear?" I decided to hit the balloon with my head as well and laughed at myself before I made

my sound effect. "Boop."

"He's always wearing a hoodie. Plus he's bipolar, so Polar Bear he is! Boop!" She hit the balloon with

her nose and it went through Phil's face. "Awww." Phil laughed and tried to get the balloon, but his hand went right through it. He sighed and shifted around before he put his arms back up for the net. Jamie reached over and through Phil to get the balloon and she put her face right in front of his. He jumped a little at the sudden closeness and fell over, he was kneeling instead of sitting, since he was caught off guard by the sudden closeness. She smiled at him and kissed his nose, or tried to, before she sat in her spot again. Phil looked at me confused and I looked at Jamie with a raised eyebrow.

"What's with you today?"

"I’m just happy." She started hitting the balloon by herself as she explained. "Plus I figured I can get

out sooner. I don't need to be in here anymore, I know that, but they don't think I'm ready to be released yet." She hit the balloon up with her head and I couldn't help but smile because of the way she's acting.

I quickly reached over and knocked the balloon out of her reach. "Hey!!" She yelled at me as she

looked after the balloon. She then turned around and pounced on me, tackling me to the bed. "What'd you do that for?" She glared at me as she straddled my waist and pinned my arms to the bed.

"What are you doing this for?" She glared at me and I sighed. "I thought it'd be fun."

She glared at me a little more. "Asshole." Phil laughed at her and she looked at him over her

shoulder. "What-" I quickly reached up and covered her mouth with my left hand. She looked down at me confused and lightly nipped my hand.

"You don't want them to think you're like me now. They might keep you in here longer." I whispered

to her and she nodded, understanding. I removed my hand and wiped it off on her right sleeve. "Now get off of me." I shoved her shoulders so she would fall over next to me, but she grabbed me and I let out a small yelp when I was suddenly pulled along with her. "What the fuck?" She smiled at me and hugged me.

"I think they gave her way too much medicine, Dan." Phil commented from his spot at the foot of the

bed and I looked over at him.