Just now Cheng Yan came to them and said that she had lost one of her earrings and needed to find it on the stage.

    Cheng Yan's left ear was still empty, she shook her head, her face apologetic: "It's not something important, I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time."

    Since the parties said it was not important, the director naturally wouldn't find it for himself. Sorry to delay the recording of the show, I stood up and gestured to the host in the rest area, and the host informed S·A that it was time to go on stage.     The new song they sang is called "Future". The song composed by Fang Fei and the lyrics written by Yijin still have the same soothing tone as the previous album. People sing separately. But the middle chorus ends with a high-pitched coda, followed by an explosive rap.     Xiaoyao Lu Xin is in charge of rap, she will sing this part naturally, and at the same time, Fang Fei will follow the rhythm and start dancing solo.     That's when she realized something was wrong.     There was an unusual reflection on the glass stage in front of her. It was a piece of oil stains. It happened to be right next to her feet. There was also a faint mark of light there. Is there such a coincidence?     You can know without using your brain, this is someone who wants to make her look ugly, what kind of hatred?     At that time, if she really put her hands there, it would be a trivial matter to slip and roll over on the spot, maybe she would have to fall directly into the hospital.     She lowered her head following the movement, secretly twitching the corners of her mouth.     Most of the people sitting in the audience are fans of S·A, and they didn't expect that the younger sisters would bring such a direct explosion to the stage, let alone the national sweet O sister Fang Fei would have such a crazy and cool side.     The girl who is dancing solo on the stage moves neatly and perfectly hits the beat. Although she is wearing a white hakama that sets off her sweet temperament, every expression when she occasionally looks at fans exudes a unique sweet charm.     But I don't know why, but it's inexplicably handsome!     Fans started screaming frantically holding up the lights.

    "Ah, why do I believe my sister said that she is A!"

    This fan was slapped on the head by a star-eyed fan next to him: "Wake up, such a handsome sister must be Xiao Tian O!" "

    Ahhhhhhh I'm going to bend over, I want to have sex with my sister!" The

    stage was still going on, and at the highlight moment of the whole performance, Lu Xin was rapping hard, Yi Jin was a little worried about Fang Fei's rollover, Afraid of her getting hurt. Song Qianqian and Song Xiaoxiao looked at each other, and they both saw the hidden gloating in each other's eyes.

    Cheng Yan, who was sitting in the rest area, clenched her fingers and stared at Fang Fei for a moment, for fear of missing the moment of her rollover.

    Seeing that Fang Fei had bent down sideways and her palms were on top of the oil stain, both Cheng Yan and Shuang Song held their breaths nervously, as if they had seen Fang Fei's ugly posture on all fours, and could hardly hide their hearts excitement.

    But you Brother Fei is still your Brother Fei, how can you let them get what they want.

    When the whole person was about to hang in the air, her face happened to be directed at the Shuangsong sisters who had always been at odds with her, evoking a smile that was not the same as usual, a bit evil.

    Shuang Song, who was immersed in a sweet dream, was so frightened by her smile that she almost lost her position, and the two felt chilled and flustered for a moment. Before she could understand what was going on, she saw Fang Fei's palm that was about to hit the ground suddenly retracted, driving her legs with her core strength, and in the next second, she had fallen back to the preset position, posing with other members The ending pose.