other hand accurately probed the slightly protruding gland on the back of his neck, and after sticking the restraining patch, he immediately backed away and opened a small distance in a measured manner.

    It was also at this time that she saw that the corners of his eyes were wet, he was fragile and forbearing, he was not at all like Tang Heng, who was all-powerful in the entertainment industry.

    For some reason, her throat choked, and the unspeakable feeling made her uncomfortable.

    Some even despised himself for not being gentle enough.

    Living an Omega in this world is already difficult, and it is even more difficult to be an Omega like Tang Heng.

    And since she was a child, she was used to growing up savagely by her family, and she has never seen his suffering, let alone experienced his suffering.

    "Why are you crying?" After all, she couldn't hold back, she raised her finger and brushed the corners of his red eyes, she spoke with the usual softness, like honey that could drown people, and the peach blossom eyes spoke frankly. He met his eyes, "Mr. Tang thought I would take advantage of others' danger?"

    Maybe the restraining stickers started to work, and Tang Heng's mind became a little clearer.

    Staring at Fang Fei for a long time, recalling what happened just now, his defense finally relaxed, his thin lips parted, his voice was weak and hoarse, Fang Fei was close to him, but he could still hear clearly .

    He said: "That's right, you are also an Omega, you can't do anything to me."

    Fang Fei raised his forehead, no wonder he, an Omega, would rush forward to do justice, and his feelings were to treat him as the same kind.

    But she still wanted to justify her gender: "No, I'm actually a..."

    Before she could finish speaking, Tang Heng's head hit her shoulder with a "boom".

    She turned her head resentfully, the man had closed his eyes and passed out.

    Eyelashes like crow feathers covered his eyelids, and they trembled from time to time. The moonlight cast a shadow on his chiseled jaw, making his jaw sharper and sharper. Further down, Fang Fei saw his loose clothes. Beautiful collarbone under the collar...

    er...

    do not see evil!

    Even though there was no one around, she still pretended to be careless and calm in front of the beauty, and helped him fasten all the buttons on his clothes with fluttering eyes. While tightening the tie, her fingers accidentally touched his Adam's apple, her fingertips trembled, and she retracted as if touched by fire. In the end, in order to hide his guilty conscience, he mechanically stroked the collar that was already flattened repeatedly.

    Fang Fei: What's going on with this guy! This is killing her!

    She held down her sudden irregular heartbeat, and resignedly put one hand through Tang Heng's armpit, and put the other on the crook of his leg. While Mr. Tang lost consciousness, she gave him a strong princess hug, hugging him On the motorcycle.

    Fearing that he would fall down halfway, Fang Fei simply tore off the white skirt on her body and used it to tie their waists together.

    Of course she still has fabric on her – black leather hot pants and a black navel strap that she has been wearing under the long dress.

    Putting on the helmet and pulling up the windshield, the image of the delicate white flower was instantly reversed, and she transformed into the coolest girl on the street.