"You're U-G-L-Y, ugly!" Kitty, Lydia and Tuesday harmonized.

"And that's the ugly truth." Leroy sang.

The Brothers looked around at the crowd of dolls. Some of them looked a bit uncomfortable, a few even looking away and Layla feels her blood boiling in anger for hearing those words from her brothers. Leroy stepped forward.

"Now, perhaps, we've just upset ya, but-"

"People, let's get real." Luca interrupted, pushing on Leroy's shoulders.

Lou slid on the center floor as the portal lights shone behind him. "It's the most exclusive club that you want in."

He ran over and leaned against a smirking Lydia's back. "There's a price to pay, you betcha."

Leroy side-hugged Tuesday, who giggled softly. "Hey, you gotta look ideal."

"Or you'll end up in the ol' recyclin' bin." Luca pointed a thumb at Kitty, who gestured to a nearby trash can.

"But hey, we can help ya." Leroy smiled at a doll named Harper.

"Well, possibly help ya." Luca nonchalantly shrugged at a male doll named Sebastian.

"Well, hopefully help ya." Lou patted a female doll, Abigail, on the head.

The Brothers ran back on the stage, pointing out at the crowd. "But most of you, probably not!"

Lou popped in front of Nolan, wrinkling his nose. "Your head's too small."

Luca came up behind Nolan, draping a sign marked "UGLY!". "Your neck's too long."

Leroy shoved a finger in Fortune's face. "Your nose starts right, but it ends up all wrong."

Fortune nervously tugged her strawberry blonde curls as Lou held a magnifying glass to her cheek. "Mm, that tiny freckle."

Leroy inched closer to Lou, looking into the crowd in disgust. "Ooh, that crooked tooth."

Kitty pushed Fortune towards Nolan as Lydia and Tuesday sang. "You're U-G-L-Y, ugly!"

"And that's the ugly truth." Luca said, pushing Nolan so that he and Fortune collided and fell to the floor.

"You're U-G-L-Y. So sorry if that makes you cry." The girls sang, pointing at Nolan and Fortune, who were tearing up. The girls addressed the crowd, continuing with, "You're ugly, so ugly, so-"

"Wait!"

A spotlight went over Layla and the UglyDolls, Layla looks up to see her Brothers stared at them in shock. Leroy snapped out of it first, pointing to Layla.

"Look at you, look at you, look at you." He sang softly as he and his brothers descended the stairs. "We ain't seen nothing like you before."

"I mean, words fail us." Luca added, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I mean, we're tongue-tied. I mean, we're speechless, baby."

Lou approached Layla slowly. "What's a thing like you," he sang "doing in a place like this?" "We gotta tell you, girl, you're pretty..."

"Oh, great. I think I know where this is going. Pretty ugly. Well, guess I just have to hear from my brothers." Layla thought waiting for it to happen.

Kitty, Lydia and Tuesday appeared behind Lou. "Pretty UGLY!"

Layla just ignored from hearing that from the girls, they were looking at her disgustingly. Lou made her snap out of it when he had said, "Can say the same thing about your friends though." "What?!" The music sped up.

"You poor, poor thing." Leroy gestured to Wage as Kitty tossed a bag over her head.

"Don't look so sad." Luca gave a few harsh pokes to Babo's stomach.

"We're sorry you're so ugly." Lou said.

"Is that..." Moxy trailed off sadly. Lou nodded.

"Real bad."

Luca loomed over Lucky Bat. "Imagine how you'd traumatize some unsuspecting youth." Leroy patted the bag atop Wage's head.

"Yeah, it would be U-G-L-Y, ugly!" The girls sang.

"And that's the ugly truth." Leroy said, turning and walking back to the stage.

"So sorry that's the truth." Luca added, following Leroy.

"That's just the ugly truth." Lou sang, as he danced around the dolls.

"Yeah, you're U-G-L-Y!" Kitty, Lydia and Tuesday harmonized as Lou stopped in front of the small group.

"I really do feel bad for you, but kids just don't want ugly." He said softly. "So, i don't know where you belong, but it's not here."

Lou walked back towards the stage. His brothers joined him on the bottom step. They all smirked at the sad expressions on the UglyDolls faces and Layla was getting annoyed by her brothers with the songs.

"And that's the ugly... Truth!"