Chapter 2

"Come on, UglyDolls!" Peggy leads them, "It's going down!" The UglyDolls go over to a circle. "New UglyDoll comin' in hot!" Ox takes out a clock, "Willard, shake a leg!" A stuffed tortoise with a mattress strapped to his back slowly walked towards the little circle. "You heard the mayor, Willard. Get moving." Uglydog told him. "In three..." "You got this, Willard." Said Peggy. "Two..." the UglyDolls count down. "Does he though?" asks Wage. "One!" Everyone explains as a stuffed yellow comes out from a giant flower. She screams as she falls, landing on her head, making it look like a wedge before she lands on her stomach. Everyone blinked before cheering as Ox and Layla ran over to her. "We're gonna need a bigger Willard." Uglydog shakes his head. "Or maybe a new tortoise." Wage adds. Layla helps a new doll up. "Is this where I get chosen to go to the Big World?" The yellow doll asks. Moxy gasps as she looks up at the giant flower. "Welcome to UglyVille, friend." Ox said happily to the new doll. "What's your name?" UglyDolls started to shout out some suggestions. "Flattop!" "Smushhead!" "Crew cut!" "Wedgehead?" The new yellow doll says. "Great! I love literal naming! Isn't that right, Gibberish Cat?" Layla looks over at a cat doll, who was already speaking gibberish. "Everyone, let's give our new neighbour a tour." Uglydog grabs Wedgehead's hand saying, "I'll show her around." He drags her to the newspaper stand and pays for a paper.

Uglydog: Stop the press. Uglydog is here. Story of the day, of the month of the year.

He drags her to his house where other pet-like dolls were.

Uglydog: Here's a little scoop on the way down-low. Gotta check-check-check-check out the flow.

Cats: The cats are rappin'

Lobsters: Lobsters snappin'

Uglydog: But the only dog makes the party happen

Bird: So put in your paper.

Seal: Seal it with a kiss.

Uglydog: It couldn't be better than this.

The UglyDolls set up some tables for dinner, or should some would say, dessert.

Moxy and Uglydog: Another madhouse night in our crazy-quilt world and our hearts couldn't soar any higher.

Desserts land on the table from a doll that looked like an octopus as some of the dolls eat. Others prepared for a food fight.

Moxy, Uglydog and Layla: We got our freak flags flying completely unfurled and we just couldn't be more on fire.

UglyDolls: And life's a non-stop blast. It's utter awesomeness!

Wage covers her head with a container. Layla picks up some cupcakes with a smirk on her face. Ox smiles and said shouting out loud, "Food fight!" The UglyDolls threw food at each other.

UglyDolls: Yeah, it's crazy you bet but it couldn't get better, yeah, it's crazy you bet but it couldn't get better.

Moxy, Ox, Lucky Bat, Uglydog, Wage, Babo and Layla: What could ever be... ( What could ever be) better... than this?!

Uglydog: Couldn't be better than this.

"Except maybe the Big World." Moxy says to herself. Ox clears his throat saying to Moxy, "I heard that...now Moxy. Layla and I have lived here longer than anyone, and it really does not get better than this." "Look, you know I love it here." Moxy grabs Ox's hand, "It's not about that. It's just... haven't you ever felt like, even if you're happy, which i definitely am." Ox opens his mouth to say something but he close them. "Goodnight, Ox." Moxy kisses his cheek, "Lucky Bat, see you tomorrow. Maybe it'll be the day." She starts to walk off. "I just don't want her heart get broken when this impossible dream of hers doesn't come true." Ox explains to Lucky. "Maybe I could talk to her." Lucky Bat suggests shyly. "Oh please Lucky, give it a try. We've run out of options here. She doesn't listen to me. I've done everything I can do." "I'll give it a try. For you...and Moxy." Said Lucky Bat.

-

Layla takes two flowers from the flower shop owner, giving one to Moxy. "Layla, can I ask you a question?" Moxy ask as she and Layla are walking to her house. "Sure. What is it?" Layla ask. "Have you ever...wonder what it felt like to be in the big world." Layla is confused. "What do you mean?" "I just...thought...maybe the big world...is real... Don't you think?" Layla is surprised. She wanted to tell Moxy the truth, but she...couldn't. "Moxy. They are just stories. Why would you say that?" "Because...I want to have a perfect kid for me...to love me. Like you." Moxy said as they have already reach her house. Layla is shocked. "What?" "You're like a real person. Your always there for me and the others. We always...hang out with the others, playing arts and partying time, go swimming, having a halloween and christmas celebrations, festivals. Your like our sweet, kind and happy doll." Layla was surprised and shocked at the same time. "Well...maybe someday we could go to the big world. If it...is......real." Moxy smile happily. "Goodnight, sis." She hug her, before going inside her house. "Night, Moxy..." Layla look at the flower before looking up at the sky, seeing the moon and the stars as the fireworks burst in the sky. She sigh, feeling guilt for lying to Moxy. She went to her house, putting the flower in the vase. She then changed to her pajamas before looking at the mirror, placing her hand on the glass. Her black and white hair/face makes her feel something inside of her. "Couldn't this get any better than this?"