Chapter 1

(Apartment Complex, 4th Floor)
(In the morning...)
(Haru's POV)

"Time to go to work today..."

I thought to myself, as I stepped inside of my room, throwing all of the stuff I needed to get to work on top of my bed along with my bag.

It's Saturday, so I have no school for today. It is either a good and a bad thing for me, I have no school, yes, but I'll be spending more time on the mall than usual, working on an air-conditioned room. I have to constantly remind myself not to get restless out of boredom just so I can get appeals from the children.

I work in a toy shop inside of the mall near the train station. I would usually work as either the cashier or a stock clerk. I'm usually the only one working if either my boss or her husband wasn't around, since they have a hard time finding someone to work with.

If I measure the distance from my apartment to the mall, it's a long walk ahead of me... But I think I'll be fine, it's just one very long road, I have no problem getting lost from that distance. As for my legs however... I constantly wish that I won't die of exhaustion one day and consider it as my morning walk.

I went inside of the bathroom.

(Roadway)
(Timeskip to walking towards the mall.)

"It's so hot..."

All of my things are packed inside of the bag hanging on my back, but it is always a hassle to carry this bag around while the sun is up. Even with a towel catching all the sweat from my back, it still gets really uncomfortable with how hot it is even in the morning... That's summer for you.

Ignoring that hassle for a moment, I walked through the long road, holding one of the strap of my backpack.

...

Haru: It's still empty, huh...?

I came across CiRCLE, a famous livehouse that houses in mostly girl bands.

Now that I thought about it, is there even any boy bands around..?

Girl's bands have been a hot topic all around Japan. Wherever you look, there will either be an upcoming concert, or recruitments from different bands.

I watch the ones that were popular, or some music that would have piqued my interest about the band itself, though I'm only limited to seeing bands who would practice in CiRCLE because that's the only livehouse I know.

I would peek on the outside of the CiRCLE while I'm passing by to see if there's people other than the black haired girl in her 20's and another black haired girl in a ponytail with an apron on manning the, what I assume, the cafe.

"Bad luck so far... I wish I can get to see them..."

I never really thought about learning a band that much that I would search for them online, the problem is that I can't really ignore them, because it's always recommended in my social media. Talk about being popular... At a young age too.

I know 7 of them so far, but I would say only 3 of them got me curious...

Poppin'Party... was a preference of mine. There was this spark in their music that I couldn't understand myself, but I know most of their fans felt that "spark" aswell. It would always keep us going even when hearing it for the nth time. They were enjoyable to say the least.

Morfonica... I don't really remember much about their music, but what made me interested is they have replaced keyboard over a violin, which gave it a different vibe from the others. I can also say that they were a bit younger than me, so I was all the more impressed by their progress as a band...