Valentines surprise🤨🤍❤️

Context: will and mike have already been dating for over a year and valentines is their anniversary also (yippeeee) so Mike comes home from work to work on will❤️😭😭😭 yuhhh (will and mike never fucked before so it will be their first)
————
8:35 am
Wills Diary (2-14-87)
My boyfriend comes home today at 9 am and it's 8:35 and I have a GREAT surprise in store for him. I bought this adorable valentines lingerie set and I'm gonna wear it to see his reaction I guess!
—————
I go into me and mikes closet and I get the lingerie I've been hiding for a week now and I put it on

 I bought this adorable valentines lingerie set and I'm gonna wear it to see his reaction I guess! —————I go into me and mikes closet and I get the lingerie I've been hiding for a week now and I put it on

^ GET IT WILLY WILL!!!!
———-
9:00 am
Wills pov

I can hear Mike come through the front door sighing and I think he already had a rough day. Mike walks into our room and I'm standing there. "You like?" I say nervously. Mike sighs. At first I thought he was mad but then I saw an erection grow out of him. "I know what your doing will~" mike says biting his bottom lip. Mike sits on our bed as I sit on his lap and start kissing him. Mike bites my bottom lip asking for an entrance to my mouth. Obvi I let him. He starts kissing me with tongue exploring my mouth. He breaks the kiss to go to my collarbone. He starts kissing my collarbone making me whimper. I can feel him rock hard on me and it's really turning me on. Mike lays me on my back on our bed and giving me hickeys on my body everywhere. "Are you gonna be good for me~?" Mike asks. "Only for you Mikey... please just fuck me already I need you Mike." Will begs. "Your such a slut and I love it." Mike says. Mike undoes his pants and I see a bulge in his boxers. Mike pulls down his boxers revealing his dick. God it was big(< cringe Ik). "I give you consent to fuck me as hard as you want." I say. Mike looks up at me and starts to ram his dick into me. "Gahh! Mike!!" I moan. He was already hitting my prostate as hard as he can causing me to moan uncontrollably and send 'feel good' waves through my body making me moan even more, Jesus i was already close but I knew if I came now he wouldn't stop anytime soon, it felt to good to stop though. I arch my back moaning while my eyes are rolling back trying to keep from screaming. I was honestly happy that it was mike taking my virginity. I moaned loud as I came on my chest but mike didn't stop. He looked so hot while fucking me I couldn't stand it. Mike got a call on his phone and it was the party and he answered it and put his phone on speaker and threw it beside me. "mike.." I whisper. I didn't know what to do. I was covering my mouth trying to hold back my moaning but it didn't work and they heard me moan mikes name. "M-mike fuck!" I moan as I cover my mouth. "What the hell was that!" Dustin says. "Are you and Will having sex!!!" Max screams. "EWWW." Lucas screams as he hung up. "Aughh." I moan. I felt so overstimulated but I loved every second of it. I felt like I needed more. Mike was so close and I could tell so he started slamming into me again. I scream as I arch my back rolling my head back and my eyes crossing. Mike finally came in me and with one final sloppy thrust he pulled out (< idfk what to say BabhHh). (Idk what happened to the font and shit so don't mind it lmao help it's almost 10 pm on a school night). Mike fell to his knees and rested his head against our bed as we both panted. "I fucking love you will." Mike says. "Love you more."
————
This was also short AND WHY IS MY FONT SHIT DOING THIS IM SO DONE RN.

Words: 695