6

There is no angus in this chapter

Izuku's POV:

I get up and get dressed. I go to the kitchen to make toast and head to school. Today is the last day of school. I said to myself. Today I will tell Shota at lunch that I am a polyamorous and if he's ok with that then I will tell him that I love Present Mic.

I don't know what I will do if he doesn't like it though. Anyways I need to move a little faster or I'm going to be late. After i get to class the bell rings telling us to start class.

At lunch with Shota

Shota's POV:

I was eating lunch when I got a phone call from kitten. I answer the phone. *In the call*

Shota
Hey what's up?

Izu
I have something to tell you.

Shota
What is it kitten?

Izu
I am a polyamorous, and I wanted to know what your thoughts are.

Shota
Oh that's a relief because I am also a polyamorous. So who do you want to ask to be with us?

Izu
I was wondering if you were ok with adding Hisashi Yamada aka Present Mic.

Shota
I'm fine with that but only if he wants to date both of us.

Izu
Ok he teaches my last class of the day, and I was wondering if you could come here to ask him with me. Or would you like me to tell him to meet me somewhere?

Shota
I will come there. I will call nezu to let him know I'm coming.

Izu
Ok see you later I have to go

Shota
That's fine bye love you see you later!

Izu
Bye love you too!

Time skip to when Izuku's last class is over

Izuku's POV:

The class just ended and everyone has already left. I hear Shota walk in the classroom. I say "Hi, Present Mic this is my boyfriend Shota Aizawa. Shota this is my teacher Present Mic." They shake hands and say hello. Mic asks me "So why do you two want to talk to me?" He asked.

Hisashi's POV:

"So why do you 2 want to talk to me?" I ask them they look at each like they are going to say the same thing or are silently communicating to each other. At the same time they say "We want you to be our boyfriend if your ok with that!" They look at my really worriedly, then back at each other.

CLIFFHANGER