"Fuck, just like that" Aaron whispered as she started moving and taking more of him each time. Aaron knew that he wasnt going to last long if she keept going like she was, he quickly pulled her away making her do a poping sound as she detached herself from him.

"Jesus" he hissed as he looked down at her as she was looking up at him with a evil smile. Aaron quickly moved Celeste around so she was now laying on the couch, kneeling on the couch he got between her legs opening her up even more as he alligned himself at her entrance. Aaron looked at her as he gently pushed in, Celeste let out a moan as he continue to push in.

"Your so tight little girl" Aaron hissed as he pushed all the way in, waiting for a few second for her to get used to how stretched out she got. Aaron bend over her and connected their lips together as he started slowly moving out just to ram in her and making Celeste moan loudly. Their tongue fighting for domimance , Aaron snacked one his hand between them down Celeste's body all the way down to her clit. He started rubbing as he continued to pumped into her, making her moan louder, he backed up a little and looked down at her, both out of breath.

"that's right baby, let go. come on daddy's cock" he let out, Celeste bucked her hips in him as she closed her eyes.

"Aaron....." she let out as her orgasm hit her, Aaron fallowed with his own release letting out a string of curses as he jurked his hips in her as he spill himself in her. not moving for a moment they both took a moment trying to catch their breaths. Aaron looked down between them and slowly pulled out.

"So fucking hot" he let out, making Celeste giggle.

"Your so weird" she let out, Aaron looked at her and let out a chuckle as he moved as sat on the couch.

"Well that didn't go as planed" he let out, Celeste slowly stood up and and smiled at him.

"It was better" she grabbed her clothes and made her way to the bathroom.

Celeste came back a few moments later with two water bottle, dropping one of the bottles in Aaron's lap as she walked in front of him and took a seat on the couch.

"I'm happy your home" Celeste let out, Aaron let out a hum as he open the water bottle.

"I am too, it was a long four days. we would have probably been done on day two if you would have been with us" he let out, Celeste smiled at him.

"Yeah because I'm just that good" she said, Aaron let out a laugh.

"Yes it's because your just that good" he repeated. Celeste laid down on the couch and put her feet on Aaron's lap.

"Now I'm even more exhausted" she let out, Aaron smiled at her.

"Good, you'll get to sleep tonight with no interuption" he said pushing her feet off and then getting up and quickly scooping her up in his arms, Celeste wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I could get used to this" Aaron let out a hum as he made his way up the stairs.

"keep dreaming little girl" as they made there way to their bedroom.

One week later...

Celeste was walking down the hall of the court house, Aaron walking beside her as they held hands. Jordan and Leslie walking in front of them as they made there way to the assigned room.

"I love you" he whispered as he looked down at her, Celest gave him a tight lip smile.

"Love you too" she whispered. As they made the corner Jordan and Leslie stopped walking, Celeste looked up and there was a bunch of people standing at the door of their court room. Apon looking at the crowd Celeste noticed her mother yelling at someone and pointing at them, her Sister Gabrielle was standing beside Adrien and trying to make Jillian stop yelling. Security was trying to get in the middle.

"What is going on?" Celeste let out as she took a step forward, Aaron grabbed her arm.

"Stay" he said as he pulled her back beside him. It took a couple of minutes before security could get a handle on the situation.

"Alright we need to get in the room" Leslie let out as she looked at Celeste who gave her a nod. the four of them started walking towards the crowd that was now making there way in the room, Celeste looked at the people standing around and all of a suden stopped walking. Aaron stopped and looked back at her.

"What's wrong?" he asked, Celeste was looking straight ahead at the blonde that was looking back at her with a look could kill stair.

"Kate" Celeste whispered, Aaron turned his head and looked at the girl looking at them.

"Who is she?" he asked as they both watched her lift her head up in a snobby way and turned herslef and walked in the court room fallowed by a man with short light brown hair that looked at them real quick.

"Colin's sister" Celeste let out. Aaron eyes turned on Celeste again.

"Is she going to be a problem?"he asked as he watched Celeste swallow hard.

"She didn't believe me when Colin abused me the first time, even when I was put in the hospital. she was furious when Adrien put him in prison" she said looking up at Aaron, he looked at her and let out a breath as he looked around.

"well this should be fun" he let out, Celeste shook her head before letting out a deep breath and started walking towards the court room. Aaron fallowed her.

In the room Celeste made her way to the front glancing around when she saw Colin standing and talking to his sister that was standing on the other side of the rail, both of them looked at Celeste as she made her way to the swinging door that Jordan was holding open for her. Celeste sat between the two laywers, letting out a deep breath as she glanced at the twelve people sitting in the jury box.

"You got this" Leslie whispered to her, Celeste gave her a nod. moments later the door on the back wall open and Judge Chamberland walked out, everyone stood up and waited for her to sit down. When she did everyone took their own seat. the judge looked at the crowd behind the rail.

"I was inform that there was a altercation that happen outside my court room" she let out, no one said a word.

"I will not accept that kind of behaviour while this trial is in process, anyone that is out of line will find them self in trouble" still silence in the room.

"Alright, we will start with open statements, the plaintiff will start"