"This is new" he let out as he started taking his tie off and woking on the buttons of his shirt, Celeste let out a hum with a smile at she looked at him.

"Does daddy like it?" she asked as she ran her finger from her colarbone to between her breast. Aaron let out a hum as he took his shirt off.

"I've been thinking about you since I left your parent's house, I should have just turned around" he let out as he slowly ran his fingers from her ankles up her legs, knees up her tighs. Aaron stopped at her hips and looked at her before letting out a deep growl as he quickly pulled her towards him.

"Ah!" she let out as she slid down, half off the couch Aaron then put her legs on his shoulders as he started kissing the inside of her leg, starting to her knee and making his way towards her inner tigh.

"Oh god" Celeste whispered. Aaron looked at her with a little smile.

"Ah little girl I didn't even do anything and your already so vocal" he let out as he snaked one hand under her leg and rested on her lower belly, His other hand pushed her other leg over opening her wider to him. Moving forward Aaron bite the inside of her tigh then darted his tongue over the bite then licked all the way to the fabric that covered her pussy.

"Your smell is intoxicating" he let out before running his tongue over the thin fabric, Making Celeste moan as she bucked her hips.

"So greedy..."

"Stop teasing" she quickly let out as she looked at him, Aaron looked at her suprise and then let out a chuckle.

"Yes ma'am" he let out making Celeste laugh, Aaron reached for the fabric and pulled it over before getting closer and attaching himself to her clit. gently suck and twirling his tongue around he pushed her leg wider to get better access, Celeste reached for the back of his head.

"God Aaron" she whispered as she moved her hip closer to get more, Aaron brought his other hand to her folds and gently slid his middle finger in her and slowly doing the "come here" motion.

"Fuck yes!" Celeste let out a little louder, Aaron move his head away and looked at her.

"You have to keep quiet little girl" he said to her as he looked down at added another finger in her. Aaron then move his other gand and possition his thumb on her clit and slowly started making circles, letting out a hum as he looked down at her pussy.

"Look how wet your getting by me just touching you" he let out, Celeste let out a moan as she closed her eyes. Aaron took his thumb off her clit and snaked his hand up her body and gently wrapped his hand around her neck, Celeste opened her eyes and looked at Aaron.

"Please..." She whispered.

"Please what?" Aaron asked started to pump his fingers quicker.

"Oh god! please fuck me daddy" she let out in a moan, Aaron gave her a little evil smile.

"I wasn't going to, but since you asked so nicely" he let out as he complete let her neck go and took his fingers out of her. Celeste watched as Aaron brough his fingers to his mouth and slowly cleaned her arousal off, Letting out a hum in satisfaction.

"You taste so fucking good baby" he said as she slowly stood up and started working on getting his belt off, Celeste quickly sat up and grabbed his hands to make him stop.

"Let me" she said and she looked up at him.

"I'm suppose to take care of you not the other way around" Aaron let out as he moved his hands and let her undo his belt.

"You are taking care of me, by letting me take care of you too" Celeste said as she didn't break her eye contact as she started working on the button and the zipper of his pants, Celeste then hooked her fingers in the waist of his pants and underwear and pulled down, both fabric sliding down. Aaron's fully erect memeber flinged up, making Celeste let out a hum as she ran her tonger over her teeth and lips. Aaron reached for the back of Celeste head and gently pushed her face towards his dick, Making her open for him he gently pushed himself in her mouth. Celeste let out a moan and she rolled her tongue around his cock.