Chapter Five: Dear Billy

Start from the beginning

"I was... I was biking for eight miles." he held up his finger signaling for them to wait while he caught his breath.

"Give me a second. Shit." he panted. "We've got a code red." he finally managed to tell them.

"What?" asked Steve, Lucas approached Dustin who was standing just behind Steve.

"Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone like totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger."

"All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks." Dustin spoke."

"But, we've got bigger things to worry about," Gabby said as she turned to Max and Lucas looked to his girlfriend and then to Max.

The group was now back in Mike's basement while Max was in the corner writing things on paper, nobody really knew what she was doing and she wasn't going to tell them until she was done

Sitting on Lucas's lap the two were inspecting a news article about Victor Creel, her back rested against his chest as they read the article together.

"Okay, be honest. Uh..." Steve slowly paced back and forth whilst he looked at the article. "You guys understand any of this?"

"No." Lucas shook his head.

Gabby nodded her head before saying, "I do it's pretty easy to understand."

"Pretty straightforward." Dustin nodded and turned to Gabby with a smile being that they were the only ones who understood.

"Oh, straightforward, really?" Steve asked sarcastically.

"What's confusing to you? So far, everyone Vecna has cursed has died, except for this old Victor Creel dude Nancy found. He's the only known survivor. If anyone knows how to beat this curse, it's him." Gabby explained.

"Yeah, that's assuming he was cursed, Henderson which we don't even know," Steve spoke with his hand resting on his hip.  "How can Vecna have existed in the 50s? It doesn't make sense."